STEAM - General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a FREE copy of Thief: Gold Edition

Go here:

https://thiefmodcompetition.com/

Enter your name and email address.
It will then give you a coupon code for Amazon and a link to purchase the game.
Enter the could at checkout and purchase.
When you "download" the game from Amazon it opens an EXE file and gives you a Steam code.
Enjoy!

Just hit 50 games on Steam today with the Ubisoft sale. Couldn't pass up on Assassins Creed Liberation for 25% off already.

Is anyone else having problems with the Steam store? I keep getting an "error 118" every time I try to open it. My library and every other page is fine, but the store is a no-go.

It's normal. I get it sometimes. Usually it's just Steam maintenance. Keep trying periodically and it will work.

Yeah, it eventually worked. I guess I've been lucky;. That was a new one on me. Bought South Park which is awesome. Surprised no one's talking about it here.

I've devoted myself recently to try and complete some of my STEAM backlog. In the last few months I've completed the following:

Assassins Creed 4
Burial at Sea 1&2 (Must plays)
Stacking
Jurassic Park the Game (Horrible boring POS)

I'm aiming to complete Assassins Creed Liberation, Ducktales, Batman Arkham Origins and Batman Blackgate in the next few months. My half played game list was just getting too long.

I've devoted myself recently to try and complete some of my STEAM backlog. In the last few months I've completed the following:

Assassins Creed 4
Burial at Sea 1&2 (Must plays)
Stacking
Jurassic Park the Game (Horrible boring POS)

I'm aiming to complete Assassins Creed Liberation, Ducktales, Batman Arkham Origins and Batman Blackgate in the next few months. My half played game list was just getting too long.

My video game backlog is ridiculously long as well. As you probably know, I still have to finish Origins, but I left it off after that epic confrontation with Deathstroke. After I've completed Origins, I plan to start on AC 4.

I was doing pretty good going through my backlog but then I picked up Dark Souls 2 on PC and dug the hole deeper. :slap

Where is the love? The Steam sale started yesterday! Remember to only buy it if it is a daily deal or flash deal or last 48 hours.

Think I am burned out on games. Nothing looks good. Ended up getting Day z, and it took 5 min to get the resolution to work right......no more alphas for me. way too rough around the edges

Lots more games on sale than posted. I ended up finally buying Goat Simulator last night for 20% off.

Lego Movie game is also highly discounted without being advertised. Check around!

Back