StatueToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this email. Maybe they're so bad at keeping records that they'll send me the figures after giving me a refund. Anybody else still waiting for TDK figures may get them after all. Good luck!

Here's the email:
Hello,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your request. The reason for the delay is that we were contacted by a distributor who will be able to supply us with the Dark Knight Hot Toys items. I'm sure that you are frustrated with the confusion, as are we, but I would like to know if you would be interested in receiving any of the Hot Toys items that we do receive. They will be arriving in the next 2 weeks.

In your response, simply state: "Interested" or "Not Interested"

Thanks!

www.StatueToys.com

I got that email too except it said any hot toys figure we get in 2 weeks.

I wasn't interested I just want the money back

Hopefully everybody gets their refunds without a problem now since they shouldn't be too busy with anything else. I'm still waiting for mine and maybe now I'll get it

I sent them an email asking for one, and they setn me a response saying they would be happy to. All they needed was my order number, what the figure was, my address, etc. Of course, the order number was in the email subject line, and all the rest of the information can be had from that, so again, we'll see...

I sent them an email asking for one, and they setn me a response saying they would be happy to. All they needed was my order number, what the figure was, my address, etc. Of course, the order number was in the email subject line, and all the rest of the information can be had from that, so again, we'll see...

what email address did you use? i cant seem to get a reply from any email address i use..

If you go to the Statuetoys website you get the following message:

"We regret to inform that StatueToys.com is closing down for business

and will not be taking any new orders. Please note that all previous orders will be honored

and that returns or refunds will still be processed."

I'm into them for $168 for a Variant Sinful Suzi Statue that I ordered - and paid in full for - nearly 2 months ago. I guess I'll just have to contact AMEX and dispute the charge through them.

Unfortunately, I think they'll just pop up again under some other name and render the same horrid service. After they have run off with other people's money, that is...

This is the same e-mail address that is the returnee address on the two support requests (read: complaints) I filed on their website over the past month. I got no answer on either of them and the Help Ticket status is still listed as "Open" on both. Not holding my breath here...

Lesson learned: if they don't take Paypal don't do business with them. At least Paypal is pretty good about pursuing disputes.

No refund yet :(

Never gonna do buisness with companys that aren't well known again

Last edited:
Back