StatueToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In their last newsletter Alter Ego wrote that the Hot Toys Dark Knight figures are supposed to ship in about 3 weeks, so I imagine Statue Toys would be getting them around then.

Ok thanks. I just hope the wait after that is not to long.
Once again thanks.

Got my money back through Mastercard. Ordered my Bat-pod from Alter Ego. It's Statue Toys' loss. Paid a little more, but after the experience with these guys, I'd rather deal with someone I can trust to deliver. Hope Alter Ego is a good experience.

Not sure if I have to cancel as well or if this does the trick.

Alter Ego is getting their supply this week.
For the rest of us still waiting on their TDK stuff from these guys should we expect to get updated tracking codes now? PLEASE post updates.

Sorry for being a nag or a pest.

Guess what these guys just answered questions from January with old info!

God these guys are lame!

man, im glad i found a thread about these guys!!! i placed an order on dec. 5th for a HOt toys Dark kNight Batman and have been trying to email them constantly about my order.. Its now May 27th and still havent heard or received anything.. They never pick up their phone and i dont know what to do.. Cant believe this was supposed to be a Xmas gift from the supposed release date of 12/10/2008.. These guys are the worst internet company ive ever dealt with and might have to go through the stupid hassle of a police report and internet fraud according to paypal.. these guys are so lame, i have to do all this for 138 bucks.. I wish these guys would just refund my money so i can be done with them.. Anybody have any ideas or advice on how i can get the money back? My girlfriend used her debit card for this purchase and the bank wont do anything because its passed 60 days which is another stupid bump i ran into..PLEASE HELP!!

Yeah I am in the same boat at least You seem legit unlike all the other posters that have gone by here saying they got there stuff from these guys. Those guys are probably the scam artists from statuetoys. Over at the sandbox section there is a topic called I have been scammed. It provides information on what to do with these guys. I think you have to get your post count up though.

yea i am new here and didnt know there was a great 1/6 forum like this one =) i know man, i cant believe some of these guys saying they got theyre stuff from them.. Its hard enough getting a refund from these jokers and the restock dark knight stuff has been available for quite a while now.. I see them at all my local retailers for actually the same price as statuetoys and i only ordered them from statuetoys because their low prices.. I guess i get what i pay for :banghead, now i cant really buy one locally because i dont know if im going to get my batman from statue toys or not and dont want to be stuck with 2.. These guys completely suck an di dont recommend them to ANYBODY.. These guys are scam artists and hope they get whats coming to them!!! I will be pursuing to get my money back because in this economical times im not gonna let my 138 just dissapear because these guys think they can scam us good collectors.. I would swear but i am new here lol.. My hate for these guys know no bounds and i will pursue this to the fullest extent..

I send them an email around 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything from them. I guess I wait till April and see if I get the DKB figure. Relocating to Texas... Sounds shady to me.

I am in no way backing statue toys up...but they really did relocate to Texas because my gf just got a job with them! But don't blame her for anything. She's been making sure all orders she's told need to go out, go out! :)

I'd like to add to my other post that posting gf can mean many things...like girl friend as in friend, so plleasseee no pm's calling me bro. I'm FAR from one. ;)

Well StatueToys sent me an e-mail saying that they could not fill my order and are offering a full refund. One part of me is sad that I won't be getting the Batman but I am also happy all this worry will be over as soon as I get the refund. Also I am glad they contacted me and we're honest about it.

Last edited:
Well StatueToys sent me an e-mail saying that they could not fill my order and are offering a full refund. One part of me is sad that I won't be getting the Batman but I am also happy all this worry will be over as soon as I get the refund. Also I am glad they contacted me and we're honest about it.

i sitll havent gotten my email, but i emailed them so hopefully will get the same good news =)

ive had it with statue toys!! i still havent received the refund email that everybody got.. I will be taking this matter personally now and pursue my 138.00 from them.. Seems i gotta go to the bank and file for internet fraud as well as get the law involved.. I cant believe of such a internet site with such lack of regard to their customers!!! I mean come on, they dont pick up the phone or answer their emails.. What do they expect us to do, sit on our hands and wait for them? Sorry about the ranting guys, just really frustrated this morning as it seems like im getting screwed all over the place.. :banghead

NEVER BUY FROM STATUETOYS!!!

I see that everyone has had a bad experience with them. I didn't know that they were so hard to deal with when I ordered my Koto Boba Fett Ver. 2 from them. Fortunately I was one of the few who got great service from them. I got it less than a week after I ordered it and it was by far the best price that I had seen anywhere.

So I am happy with them. Then again I have never pre-ordered anything with them so maybe that is where the problems originate from. They had Boba in stock.

Has anyone actually received a refund from them? I got the "we can't fulfill your order" message a week and a half ago and haven't got the refund yet.

If anybody's interested, I finally did get a refund... after two weeks of unanswered emails and recorded phone messages... and only after I visited their address in person. They called me from a number (PM me if you want it) different from their office number and sent a PayPal payment immediately after the call.

Wish I had read this forum before ordering from ST. I ordered a Sinful Suzi red variant Statue by Moore Collectibles. Paid in full on my AMEX. Though it was a pre-order the statues started shipping to regular customers around the same time as my order. That was at the end of May. I sent them an e-mail asking for status of my order a couple of days ago. No reply yet. Should I be worried yet?

Wish I had read this forum before ordering from ST. I ordered a Sinful Suzi red variant Statue by Moore Collectibles. Paid in full on my AMEX. Though it was a pre-order the statues started shipping to regular customers around the same time as my order. That was at the end of May. I sent them an e-mail asking for status of my order a couple of days ago. No reply yet. Should I be worried yet?

Yes, start the chargeback before it's too late! I'm still trying to get a refund from them since last month. Save yourself the time and stress and dispute it immediately

I don't know that you need to worry yet, but I'd make sure that you know when your credit card's charge reversal period ends. Most people have been saying 60 days; mine was 120. If you don't hear from them before then, you might consider reversing it.

Back