StatueToys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too had bad experience with these guys, ordered some WoW action figures from them, non-responsive on email replies, told me the figures were pre-order, even when they have been out for over 6 months. I even pointed them to blizzard store where the figures were being sold. Called me to ask me to cancel my paypal dispute 2 days before it was going expire and told me the figures would be in stock in another week. I got my money back instead :)

I called them 20 times every day, I send e-mails and nobody answer the freaking phone and I never have any answer from this freaking people www.statuetoys.com, plus I check the site and now don't work, I order TDK, BRJ, J1, Batpod and the Tumbler and they took 30 % from the full order, I HATE THIS PEOPLE!!!:confused::sick::)mad::banghead:maul

Try emailing them under a different e-mail. Thats what I did. I hope the guy that ordered his "available" item gets it. Isn't it a week to arrive?

I have my bill from my credit card, and is not refund in there, I e-mail them several times with out answer, I HATE THIS FREAKING PLACE!!!:banghead, I call and nobody answer the phone, what I can do?:confused::banghead

Lobox,

You need to put a dispute through to your credit card company before there window expires. These guys are shady for sure. I disputed something through them and they refused to refund my money unless I cancelled the dispute. So I just let paypal do its thing and send my money back to me. Any company thats willing to drag it out with a paying customer is crap in my opinion.

Bombarding them with calls or e-mails shouldnt be considered bad, this company is there to make money and they need to build customer rapport in order to do this, and ignoring and dragging out issues like this is setting it up for failure.

a member here has just recently received his Hot Toys TDK Figures so the wait may be over soon!

No, this cannot be stickied.

I understand a few people have allegedly experienced problems with this company, by all means discuss that but there's no need to complicate the situation.

I definately think a few people need to have a little more patience, bombarding a company with emails every day, will not make them answer any faster and will (I imagine) 'irritate' them.
Please do not be unreasonable in this thread, the last one was closed because of that and this will be too.

I hope it all works out for you.
Shell
x :peace

What is unreasonable is that I've tried for 3 weeks (emailed only twice) to contact them about how to change my order's address as I am moving and no response. Based upon their lack of response, should I be patient and wait for them to send my order to a previous address before I get upset? EVERY other company I've ever ordered from I can get in touch with them inside 48 hours and often immediately. Inside of 4 months, I've only ever received a response or spoken to someone from StatueToys once. I put down a significant deposit for my order and they have sat on my money for 4 months. I have a right to be irritated, not them.

The previous thread ended with a mod simply suggesting we email them. We do so and they never respond...ever.

Last edited:
I put down a significant deposit for my order and they have sat on my money for 4 months. I have a right to be irritated, not them.

The previous thread ended with a mod simply suggesting we email them. We do so and they never respond...ever.

You damn right. Well its April. Im going to give them just 2 weeks to send me my Dark Knight Batman Figure.

:mad:
You damn right. Well its April. Im going to give them just 2 weeks to send me my Dark Knight Batman Figure.

I call statuetoys every day and never answer the phone, just I report this to my credit card and I send all the information, for me is abuse, I hate this www.statuetoys.com:banghead, they have almost $400.00 in pre-oders just in the TDK series figures.:mad:, they are liars!!!!:maul:mad::mad::mad::banghead

Last edited:
Thanks for everyone's response on this thread and the last one. I was a little concerned about the legitimacy of this company, but I took a risk based on some positive responses. I paid by CC, so if there are/were any issues, they could be handled w/o a problem.

I placed an order on Friday (3/6) and got a confirmation today that my order will be shipped tomorrow. Obviously, this was not a preorder - which people seem to be having issues with.

I'll let everyone know how things turn out.
Got my order (Voltron) 7 days after ordering (following Friday). The toy was well-packaged and new. My wife and I opened it to make sure it was not defective (since our son's birthday is in May).

I'd shop again with them. Best price I could find for Voltron on the net.

Granted, people seem to be having problems with pre-orders.

I spoke with the lendesr of my credit card and after 30 days they send me a letter say "you have for now $203.30 back", I still waiting for the other $170.00 they owme back in Oct. 2008, I never order anything from this place www.statuetoys.com, they have a bad cstumer service.:banghead

The Dark Knight Batman was supposed to be my Christmas present. My only present.I am ^^^^ing tired of ^^^^ing waiting with absoulutely no communication from Statuetoys.com. These guys have sucked the coolness of Hot Toys Batman for me and turned it into agony and worry and I don't like dealing with Bull^^^^ companies like these. I hope that everyone (including me) who is still waiting on these guys gets there orders fulfilled.

No news any body?
Any inkling of news from these guys would be appreciated as long as it is true
Im desperate

No news any body?
Any inkling of news from these guys would be appreciated as long as it is true
Im desperate

In their last newsletter Alter Ego wrote that the Hot Toys Dark Knight figures are supposed to ship in about 3 weeks, so I imagine Statue Toys would be getting them around then.

I get tired from this place statuetoys:banghead and I have all my deposit for the pre-orders back in my credit card $379.30 I feel so good:banana, no more call with out answers, no more e-mails and bla,bla,bla:confused::duh...I have all my HOT TOYS from www.cornerstorecomics.com good costumer service, one of the best!!!:chew:chew:chew

Back