Statue: SideShow's New X-Men Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thanos, arrow, aqua man, Phoenix, cap marve, lepord lady, gator guy, etc are some examples of excellent ex!

:)

Though honestly because of the terrible seam on Killer Croc, in retrospect it might have been better if there was no Ex and that the regular head came casted/molded to the body.

:)

Though honestly because of the terrible seam on Killer Croc, in retrospect it might have been better if there was no Ex and that the regular head came casted/molder to the body.

I don’t care about seams I want a coh ex! A new sculpted head and not the change of hair ex like batgirl and Emma those was terrible and lazy of sideshow.
Croc and green hulk both was not lined up properly so the gaps came from wrong molding. Had no idea why ss didn’t recall those massive gaps. It didn’t even fit correctly. As for normal seam lines I have no issue with them at all.

I don’t care about seams I want a coh ex! A new sculpted head and not the change of hair ex like batgirl and Emma those was terrible and lazy of sideshow.
Croc and green hulk both was not lined up properly so the gaps came from wrong molding. Had no idea why ss didn’t recall those massive gaps. It didn’t even fit correctly. As for normal seam lines I have no issue with them at all.

I agree, well disguised or hidden seams are fine. But when they're not......

But when was the last time that Sideshow did a total recall? Other than that Thor and his base balance issue.

...And for fuq sakes, deliver what you teased!

If you teased a long-haired COH, then include a long-haired COH. Undeniably irritating!

This whole thing has kind of left me surprised by the demand for Mystique.

Wait a damn second. I missed that. They teased long haired myst and scrapped the idea after?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yea, this was their teaser.

1525223602-x-women.jpg

And in it they showed Mystique with a long-haired COH. Since the initial reveal showed a short-haired portrait, mostly everyone thought she would come with a long-haired COH. SSC also stated that the long-haired COH didn't make the final proto.

So the teaser doesn't mean very much does it? Accept that they might be doing some characters that sort of resemble X-Men.

Erease the teaser pic from memoty. Rogue with no jacket, x23 with a half mask like the mark brooks spidey, psylock with a kitchen knife and a buzz cut. As soon as we accept that we won't be disappointed lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

new Emma

Attachments

• 35741641_2067179823354678_6873775109170003968_n.jpg
    35741641_2067179823354678_6873775109170003968_n.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 86
Back