Statue: SideShow's New X-Men Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it actually looks like the preview...Did the art team on Mystique not get the memo or something? I like this one better for sure.

Yeah, it does look like the preview/promo pic as far as the pose goes.

But honestly I'm not sure what to think about the hair and the expression on the face (is she using her powers?). And what's with the lack of cleavage on a Emma Frost piece :wink1:

Seriously one of the reasons i never liked some / OG SS pieces were cuz of face and mixed media. Damn this looks good. Would have wanted more cleavage tho lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Seriously one of the reasons i never liked some / OG SS pieces were cuz of face and mixed media. Damn this looks good. Would have wanted more cleavage tho lol

I hinted at the same thing :wink1:

Honestly Sideshow previous White Queen pieces have never been to my liking because of their exaggerated comic book proportions. Very tiny waist, extra long legs, and a chest that was way too top heavy.

This new reveal shows a figure from top to bottom to have somewhat more realistic body proportions.

Honestly Sideshow previous White Queen pieces have never been to my liking because of their exaggerated comic book proportions. Very tiny waist, extra long legs, and a chest that was way too top heavy.

This new reveal shows a figure from top to bottom to have somewhat more realistic body proportions.

Yep sideshow's recent reveals have been hit and miss but I like their more realistic sculpting, more detailed and artistically pleasing. This piece will look fantastic on display

HeHe ...that would've been a bonus.

But ....as is, this piece looks good, too. I'm glad this sculpt turned out awesome.

Yep sideshow's recent reveals have been hit and miss but I like their more realistic sculpting, more detailed and artistically pleasing. This piece will look fantastic on display

Agreed. And I hope X-23, Rogue and Psylocke are a hit when they are finally revealed.

I'm torn between X23 and Rogue and Pyslocke ...not sure which I want to see next. Kinda leaning towards Rogue.

Now that would be a surprise ...a Cyclops or Colossus PF reveal would be DOPE!

Sideshow confirmed all the teased ladies should be at Comic Con this year so we'll see Rogue, Psylocke and X-23 as well.

I like what i've seen so far from Emma but will probably pass. Mystique is a definite pass. I'm intrigued by X-23 but don't think I care enough about the character to get her. I'm eager to see Rogue and Psylocke... and hopeful, but let's see what Sideshow comes up with.

Sideshow confirmed all the teased ladies should be at Comic Con this year so we'll see Rogue, Psylocke and X-23 as well.

I like what i've seen so far from Emma but will probably pass. Mystique is a definite pass. I'm intrigued by X-23 but don't think I care enough about the character to get her. I'm eager to see Rogue and Psylocke... and hopeful, but let's see what Sideshow comes up with.

That's good news, thanks for the info

Back