Statue: SideShow's New X-Men Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally ...SSC had a full reveal on their new Mystique PF.

Disappointed that an alternate long-haired portrait was not included with the EX. I still like it, tho. Just ... it's not as urgent anymore that I get her right away. I'll bide my time and see how good the next X-Lady will be first. Then maybe order her then.

I really don’t get the decision to not include an alternate portrait on just about any statue made at this point. It should pretty much be a standard decision when it comes to the “Exclusive” or whatever you want to call it version.

It might be better for Sideshow to just start making one perfect version and stop exclusives altogether

I’d have no problem with there only being one version, but even then an alternate portrait should pretty much be standard.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I usually really like the EX that have been included. I like the X-23 claws on the Mystique pf, it'll especially be cool if you have the X-23 displayed together. The DD and Elektra EX pieces are pretty awesome, I'm really looking forward to both of those PFs.

Yes....along with Thanos. I'll also be displaying the new Wolvie PF EX portrait as well.

I'll be alternating the Wolverine heads quite a bit when I finally get him in hand.

But I think people were referring to the more recent Exclusives on recent preorder listing and teasers.

Back