Statue: SideShow's New X-Men Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do you guys think the chances are Sideshow shows a Cyclops at NYCC? I know for sure they'll have additional X-Men but so far I think the rumors are Gambit and Juggernaut. Not really any chatter about a Cyclops any time soon. I wanted to get a Cyclops to go with my new Wolverine PF and am considering the XM Cyclops but don't want to spend XM level money if Sideshow is going to have a good option too. Anyone have any thoughts, and when Sideshow does show a Cyclops do you guys think it'll be a Jim Lee style costume (like Rogue) or something more modern/original like Wolverine and X-23?

So what do you guys think the chances are Sideshow shows a Cyclops at NYCC? I know for sure they'll have additional X-Men but so far I think the rumors are Gambit and Juggernaut. Not really any chatter about a Cyclops any time soon. I wanted to get a Cyclops to go with my new Wolverine PF and am considering the XM Cyclops but don't want to spend XM level money if Sideshow is going to have a good option too. Anyone have any thoughts, and when Sideshow does show a Cyclops do you guys think it'll be a Jim Lee style costume (like Rogue) or something more modern/original like Wolverine and X-23?

Probably small

They already did a Cyke Lee PF. Since Wolverine's costume looked a lot like his Astonishing costume, I'd expect if sideshow does release a Cyclops PF in this line, it'll be a sideshowified version of his Astonishing costume. That would be my guess.

Plus Jim Lee Cyclops has underwear and Igo hates that look.

Sure release more modern versions of characters if he really must not include underwear in the sculpts. Why release a classic version of Magneto's costume and remove one of the iconic features like the briefs. Frustrating. I'm buying all the current Sideshow X-Men but I'm not buying Mags. Great looking statue except for the mishmash costume.

Saw this thread bumped and got excited thinking there was new X-Men news : /

Hope SS releases info about new male characters for the future.

Gambit...

Or if not new info ...then maybe a teaser again like they did with the X-Ladies.

Perhaps a silhouette of the next 2 or 3 X-Men ...Gambit, Juggernaut, Cyclops ...maybe.

Sure release more modern versions of characters if he really must not include underwear in the sculpts. Why release a classic version of Magneto's costume and remove one of the iconic features like the briefs. Frustrating. I'm buying all the current Sideshow X-Men but I'm not buying Mags. Great looking statue except for the mishmash costume.

Sideshow needs to remember where the bread is buttered and rein in these designs

Or if not new info ...then maybe a teaser again like they did with the X-Ladies.

Perhaps a silhouette of the next 2 or 3 X-Men ...Gambit, Juggernaut, Cyclops ...maybe.

A teaser with male characters would be very cool...cyclops, gambit, cable, bishop, beast, colossus

Back