Statue: SideShow's New X-Men Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless the X-23 is royally f'd up, it's a definite buy from me, I love the character. I do really like Psylocke but will need to be pretty awesome to also warrant a buy, especially as these prices keep inching towards $600.

Glad to hear that all the X-Ladies will be at SDCC. Now I'll get the chance to see them in person.

Definitely like what I see in Emma ...and I do like Mystique. I'm anxious to see Rogue and Psylocke ...crossing my fingers that they look great. X23 will be a bonus if she looks great too.

I am completely overwhelmed by how many X men pieces are coming out between SS and XM.. i want them all!!! 😖

Unfortunately, there's not many original X-MEN PFs getting released. Most are re-releases of previous characters and I don't need any of them. The only previous releases I'd like to see released again are Cyclops, Colossus, and Storm. As for new PFs, I'd like to see Nightcrawler and Cable. Any of these characters would get serious consideration from me.

Unfortunately, there's not many original X-MEN PFs getting released. Most are re-releases of previous characters and I don't need any of them. The only previous releases I'd like to see released again are Cyclops, Colossus, and Storm. As for new PFs, I'd like to see Nightcrawler and Cable. Any of these characters would get serious consideration from me.
Cable was teased

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I read from a guy in the industry that apparently Nightcrawler is in a weird rights void. Marvel isn't allowing merch of him for some reason.

Nobody really knows why. It can't be an issue with the creators because he was created by Wein and Cockrum just like Storm and Colossus, and they've had new stuff.

I read from a guy in the industry that apparently Nightcrawler is in a weird rights void. Marvel isn't allowing merch of him for some reason.

Nobody really knows why. It can't be an issue with the creators because he was created by Wein and Cockrum just like Storm and Colossus, and they've had new stuff.

Something is going on with Nightcrawler. To my knowledge, we haven't seen a comic based Nightcrawler statue in forever.

Beast Iceman and Professor X would be my picks. Beast got that 1:5 comiquette a long time ago and always loved it. Wish it was quarter

I did pick up Wolverine because it's close enough to his Astonishing costume for me. Passing on all of the other 1/4 X-MEN. Just waiting on Cable as well.

I'm Locked in for Rogue, Psyloche and X-23. Mystique is a maybe down the road after I've paid off these others first because I need me a Mystique 1/4 PF.

Back