Statue:Popcultureshock 1/4 Karl Urban Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention it here, but Jerry confirmed over on SF that one of the complaints, the oversized holster is being revised. I'm not sure if the Lawgiver is also?

Looking forward to buy this. A reg would be enough cuz I don't planned on swapping his right arm.
I'm gonna display this bad boy on the top shelf. Can' t wait.

How long ago did these go on sale? I thought they'd sell out pretty quick with such a low ES. Does anyone have an idea how much UK shipping would be?

I also thought it would sell quickly. I have no idea how much shipping will be, but I took a gamble on it as I liked the EX, I'm hoping not too much...

For anyone that has the same question about shipping, I asked them and they said they can't even give a rough estimate, so it could end up being anything. They literally said that they advise people to save up to pay for it...

For anyone that has the same question about shipping, I asked them and they said they can't even give a rough estimate, so it could end up being anything. They literally said that they advise people to save up to pay for it...

Only just saw this, worrying.. :lol

I also can't believe this hasn't sold out yet? It's a great looking statue with a relatively tiny ES. I'm looking forward to this one even if it is still an age away...

I was told I will receive an Artist Proof. Funny thing is I never try hard to get one. I just place the order like any other order. That told me that this was gonna be a slow mover.
Hope this doesn't get cancelled.

I was told I will receive an Artist Proof. Funny thing is I never try hard to get one. I just place the order like any other order. That told me that this was gonna be a slow mover.
Hope this doesn't get cancelled.

Really, I sat there with my finger twitching like a mad man and missed out on an AP. I guess the 5k+ miles between us plays a part however. I am surprised it hasn't sold out. This was my first PCS item and I expected it to sell out on the first night...

Dredd has never sold out that face for PCS, but apparently does just well enough. Though I'm afraid this may be the last one ><

This is now listed as sold out, Jerry said over on SF that it didn't sell out, but further orders were halted as it's too close to the shipping date to accept any more. He also said these should be shipping from China in February. Glad I locked mine in, looking forward to it.

Here's one bloomy picture, any more? He looks good though. This is a production piece.

From FB
17634660_10213122987015503_3507684176749113645_n.jpg

Back