Statue:Popcultureshock 1/4 Karl Urban Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Comic Version isn't even a real Comic Version. It's just the Movie Version painted in Comic Book Colors. How about adding the parts of the Comic Version like the Big Shoulder Eagle and so on. Just lazy.

? - I see "TBD" everywhere (on the email AND on the website) ?

I just refreshed the page and it has now changed to TBD, but it definitely was there...

SUWsdHn.png

Probably cduk I'd imagine, I want the ex though so I'll happily pay a bit more to get it, I plan to order direct... Both if I can manage this month.

That Comic Version isn't even a real Comic Version. It's just the Movie Version painted in Comic Book Colors. How about adding the parts of the Comic Version like the Big Shoulder Eagle and so on. Just lazy.

ooops..you might want to take that back!

I don't generally do comics, the odd Alien and Predator issue aside on occasion, but I've been buying the new Dredd comics.... Doesn't seem we're getting a new movie any time soon.

Schooled! :) :) :)

I have the book. That was their version of a Sequel to the Movie. He is still just wearing the same Movie Costume in the book.
But I Love Dredd so I will still Buy Both Movie & Comic EX even if it is just a paint difference.

ooops..you might want to take that back!

I don't see why he should. The two Dredd movie tie in comic stories ('Uprise' and 'Underbelly') and the Ma-Ma prequel story ('Top of the World, Ma-Ma') all very clearly have Dredd wearing the full black movie uniform, not a remotely blue version in any way. And it certainly isn't covered in solid blue shading highlights limited solely to the chest, holster and pads at any point whatsoever, like this 'comic' statue variant is. :)

Now, there's nothing wrong with liking, or not liking, what PCS have done with their so-called 'comic' variant, but the point is that their chosen colouring scheme isn't actually accurate to the Dredd tie in comics, or to anything else, for that matter, and for them to claim that it is (as I've seen them do elsewhere), I find to be rather disingenuous, really.

That aside, the comic based head sculpt is pretty accurate, at least. Which is nice. :)

I don't see why he should. The two Dredd movie tie in comic stories ('Uprise' and 'Underbelly') and the Ma-Ma prequel story ('Top of the World, Ma-Ma') all very clearly have Dredd wearing the full black movie uniform, not a remotely blue version in any way. And it certainly isn't covered in solid blue shading highlights limited solely to the chest, holster and pads at any point whatsoever, like this 'comic' statue variant is. :)

Now, there's nothing wrong with liking, or not liking, what PCS have done with their so-called 'comic' variant, but the point is that their chosen colouring scheme isn't actually accurate to the Dredd tie in comics, or to anything else, for that matter, and for them to claim that it is (as I've seen them do elsewhere), I find to be rather disingenuous, really.

That aside, the comic based head sculpt is pretty accurate, at least. Which is nice. :)

i just saw this shot and thought it was this one..even though this looks to have green in it..i would assume pcs has seen their version somewhere, he mentioned there were things that we don't know, so maybe he has seen something new and upcoming in this color scheme.

JDTM%2B353%2B%282014%29%2B%28Digital%29%2B%28DR%2B%26%2BQuinch-Empire%29%2B056.jpg

Ordered Both EX's!
Even if the Comic Version isn't accurate. It's a Dredd Statue with a ES of 125. I miss this I know how much I would regret it!

Cool, I completely missed the numbers revealed in the newsletter, I stopped at the reg which was TBD still. I ordered the EX, I'm happy with those numbers...

Back