Statue:Popcultureshock 1/4 Karl Urban Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.......if you are a Dredd Movie Fan then it's a Must Have!!
If you didn't see it or don't care for it then not so much!

He's definitely a fan, I think this hobby is simply becoming to expensive, we all get tired of it every now and then. I had a year or so off some time back, didn't even look at the forums really, but I came back again. I am going to have to make an effort to say No more myself, as I did with the comic version of this.

I'll send plenty of pictures of mine Spike, if you don't make a U turn in the mean time ;)

Does PCS only do PayPal? Wanted to order the regular version, but we've been having problems with stupid PayPal.

I'm surprised the EX and comic versions are still available, I thought they would fly off the shelves. Anybody here had an AP email yet?

The lack of any visible likeness to Urban as Dredd is what is mainly holding me back. Well that and a previous poor experience with a PCS statue which arrived in s shockingly poor state.

I'm still tempted, but so far just not quite tempted enough.

I'd be fine with a regular, so I have plenty of time, either way.

The lack of any visible likeness to Urban as Dredd is what is mainly holding me back. Well that and a previous poor experience with a PCS statue which arrived in s shockingly poor state.

I'm still tempted, but so far just not quite tempted enough.

I'd be fine with a regular, so I have plenty of time, either way.

:goodpost:

Lack of any visible likeness? You crazy.

I agree with Ex-Parrot. Its a very nice statue overall and I will defenitely get the reg
but I really hope they revisit and tweak the likeness, at the moment it is very generic.

I agree with Ex-Parrot. Its a very nice statue overall and I will defenitely get the reg
but I really hope they revisit and tweak the likeness, at the moment it is very generic.

Thats cool. Get the regular, good choice...NOT.

Just get the EX. It's not going to sell out in a week or two. The arm and comic portrait are really worth it.

Thats cool. Get the regular, good choice...NOT.

Just get the EX. It's not going to sell out in a week or two. The arm and comic portrait are really worth it.

Makes sense what you say but import tax in Europe is a killer and customs seem to catch everything nowadays.
Reg is definitely cheaper locally and if there are qc issues its a simple local
return rather than shipping it back/breaking it and waiting for a replacement.

Makes sense what you say but import tax in Europe is a killer and customs seem to catch everything nowadays.
Reg is definitely cheaper locally and if there are qc issues its a simple local
return rather than shipping it back/breaking it and waiting for a replacement.

My apologies. Did not know you guys were out of the U.S.

If you don't like the arm or alternate head the regular is sweet. I like the exaggerated chin on comic head.

My apologies. Did not know you guys were out of the U.S.

If you don't like the arm or alternate head the regular is sweet. I like the exaggerated chin on comic head.

Then the ex makes 100% sense in your case, this is definitely the statue to get if your a Dredd fan.
Credit to PCS for doing this statue, I doubt collectors will see another Dredd movie statue anytime soon after this, and with comic headsculpt bonus to boot.

Back