Statue:Popcultureshock 1/4 Karl Urban Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleased you finally got all this sorted out Matt.

You were very patient and your patience was ultimately rewarded.

I'm still glad I passed - I prefer the Art Figure 1/6 action figure - but this is cool too.

Thanks for all the pics
thumbs2.gif

All's well that ends well :)

No problem, I don't have any backdrops etc since moving house, but I might try to get some better pictures in future. I like the art figure, but I always favor a decent statue, they just have a bit more too them imo. The base on this is fairly simple, but it works well and is nicely painted for the most part. The weathering on it is a bit too uniform and that is one of the only things I'll likely touch up on this. This statue has a lot going for it, I think it's one of those that grows on you the more you see it. Even despite liking it initially. It was definitely worth the wait and I recommend any fan of the movie to get this if they have a bit of spare cash.

I got to see the comic version of the PCS Dredd at a local convention so I made a quick video. I was surprised by how much I liked the piece, except for the base which I found extremely bland.

Yeah, I almost bought both but the base on the comic version is rubbish. I'm not sure why they didn't just use the same one tbh...

Back