Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrChris, I think that we need a lesson or two here mate ?.... Hehe....*

LOVE the pictures Cap70 !

If this figure's eye can rotates & adjust to the position that I like, it would be perfect....:lol

To bad, Bruce only look side way.

bill's confirmed NO more movable eyes,shame about that,i happen to like the choice of adjusting bruce's eyes.

slowly pull it apart,then it will fit over the fist.then i pushed it back together with pliers..its still a bit loose,but im happy with it
regarding the movie accuracy of the braclet..the sneakers and indeed the catsuit arnt accurate either. sneaker stripes are wrong and the arms are too short.but wont be binning them either.

Last edited:
Did I get the worst statue out of us? I think my statue is leaning now. Or am I seeing things?

71894766.jpg

I feel I shouldn't have to use bits of paper to balance a product like this. It's a nice statue, but the problems, along with EB not replying to my emails isn't cool.

That MiB thread was getting a bit crazy :lol

I think I might give EB another week or so (already been nearly 2 weeks since I started trying to contact them) to reply to any of the emails I sent. Maybe give them a chance to catch up (if that's what they are doing) with previous inquiries from other customers, since they were apparently away. But if they don't even acknowledge me by then, then I guess I'd have to contact PayPal for a refund.

Edit: I don't think my statue came with that lean. Might have happened gradually. I've tried pushing it down, taking it off the base & reassembling it, pushing the body in the opposite direction of the lean, but it ain't doing the trick.

Sorry to read that, Lawrence. Try quick to fix the leaning or it could get worse.

I bought the two previous Bruce Lee statues from Enterbay (Masterpieces 1002 and 1003) and both are leaning and getting deformed. Rubbish. Guess this happens due to weight, balance and material.

I was looking forward to this new Black Label release but I am done with Enterbay. :monkey1

ps_ still waiting for an EB reply. Just silence.

ankle section,or by the knees.if its the ankles perhaps the joints above the socks are loose?
I checked. They seem alright from what I can tell.
Sorry to read that, Lawrence. Try quick to fix the leaning or it could get worse.
I don't want to bother fixing any of the problems I have, since I'm waiting for EB to reply to my emails.

I've dealt with EB customer service before, & it was fine. Not sure why they are ignoring me now. I'll see if they ignore PayPal if they keep this up.
ps_ still waiting for an EB reply. Just silence.
Join the club :thud:

IMO Not sure how much of a lean there actually is there.

The legs are sculpted with a heavy lean forward as is the neck, which sort of gives the impression the statue is incorrectly leaning. The torso is much straighter.

Mine looks similar and I don't think its more an issue with sculpting than production.

I'm annoyed Enterbay puts blocks under the feet to start with since there is no reason they shouldn't have designed the feet to sit flat. It was just laziness on there part.
....but since there are already small chocks anyway, doesn't concern me if I need to do it myself a bit more in the future.

When viewing the statue front on, does it look like there is an obvious lean forward when you look at it?
If not, I wouldn't go through the hassle of returning, but your choice. Good luck with whatever you choose !

When viewing the statue front on, does it look like there is an obvious lean forward when you look at it?
If not, I wouldn't go through the hassle of returning, but your choice. Good luck with whatever you choose !
I don't notice the lean so much viewing it front on. But now that I know it's there, it's annoying. If the boot heel on the right foot was touching the base, instead of hovering over the base, that would help get rid of the lean.

Before the lean problem, I was already in the process of trying to get a replacement from EB, for the problems I had with the statue before.

85412767.jpg
45760552.jpg

Hope that EB CS reply you real soon. This is no good at all. I am sure they will sort it out for you.
Thanks Mike, not so sure they will help me at this point though.

Back