Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally he is up on my display !!!!

371bf5d3.jpg

I don't know, just when you think EB have redeemed themselves, more tales of woe start coming in.

You lot are the most honest guys I know too, you're not jumping on any EB hater bandwagons. It's a sad day when genuine collectors such as yourselves aren't being given the quality of gear and the quality of service you deserve.

Bill shouldn't need to see the contents of your detolfs to know what loyal customers of his you are, his sales receipts ought to be enough. I hope you guys get things resolved.

I don't notice the lean so much viewing it front on. But now that I know it's there, it's annoying. If the boot heel on the right foot was touching the base, instead of hovering over the base, that would help get rid of the lean.

Before the lean problem, I was already in the process of trying to get a replacement from EB, for the problems I had with the statue before.

85412767.jpg
45760552.jpg

Thanks Mike, not so sure they will help me at this point though.

looks like you got a duff one there larry.problem is you have to cover the return costs (EB should refund you)but that's besides the point.the base has QC issues,and that lean isnt right.black polish,or as roger said T-CUT for cars may sort the base,as for the lean,looks like the heels need to go down a fair way into the base to sort that,could you make a slightly bigger hole for the right heel?.if you can sort it ask for a partial refund maybe a 1/3 of the cost of the statue.

I would actually wait for other peoples' issues to be answered. Once you know what deals EB are prepared to cut, you'll know whether it is worth pursuing.

The thing with this over others is that it's a limited edition with a set edition size. Producing more to cover QC issues would negate the value of low numbered statues as that edition size would no longer apply.

Tricky really, but, they have to do something, that much is evident

I don't know, just when you think EB have redeemed themselves, more tales of woe start coming in.

You lot are the most honest guys I know too, you're not jumping on any EB hater bandwagons. It's a sad day when genuine collectors such as yourselves aren't being given the quality of gear and the quality of service you deserve.

Bill shouldn't need to see the contents of your detolfs to know what loyal customers of his you are, his sales receipts ought to be enough. I hope you guys get things resolved.

I totally agree. :exactly:

looks like you got a duff one there larry.problem is you have to cover the return costs (EB should refund you)but that's besides the point.the base has QC issues,and that lean isnt right.black polish,or as roger said T-CUT for cars may sort the base,as for the lean,looks like the heels need to go down a fair way into the base to sort that,could you make a slightly bigger hole for the right heel?.if you can sort it ask for a partial refund maybe a 1/3 of the cost of the statue.

Enterbay should send you a new one plus also cover the return postage in my opinion. Totally unacceptable in my opinion.

I hope you guys get things resolved.
if you can sort it ask for a partial refund maybe a 1/3 of the cost of the statue.
I wasn't thinking of this as a solution. I'd take that if they agreed to it, since, besides the QC problems, I still like the statue overall. It would make the decision to mod it into a 'Game Of Death' statue a bit easier, since it isn't mint :D
Enterbay should send you a new one plus also cover the return postage in my opinion. Totally unacceptable in my opinion.
I agree. I've been reading the MiB thread, & it seems like people are getting full refunds & keeping the faulty products, since EB ain't bothering to contact their customers. I'm trying to give them a chance to fix this, but I still haven't heard from them for nearly 2 weeks. If PayPal give me a full refund & EB still hasn't contacted me, then Yay, I get a free statue I guess.

Last edited:
i think 2 weeks is long enough larry.file a paypal dispute,they may then reply to you so you can then sort the issues out.regarding the GOD mod.mine was mint but i so prefer the mod over the jeans and shoes the sculpt suits it sooo much better,but that was my choice.and i modded the shoes so i could go back to the casual look if needed.best of luck mate

The wait for EB reply is damn long for 2 weeks. Larry, go ahead and file a paypal claim. All of us deserve a mint and problem free product as we ain't paying little for this.

Hope to see EB refund you or exchange for you a mint statue with shipping covered.

This is a black label series so called to be premium and should be better in QC control.
Even there is QC problem, they should look into it and resolve it in order to maintian a good customer relationship.

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I might send one more email, wait a few days for a reply, & contact PayPal if EB doesn't bother with me. I think it's been 30 days or so since I purchased the statue, so I still have a few more days before my window to file a PayPal claim expires.

Anyway, that's enough about my statue problems for now. See what happens :D
Finally he is up on my display !!!!

371bf5d3.jpg
Sweet :hi5:

if you mean the enterbay god one...throw it in the rubbish
it is useless absolutely no movie accurate....

You might be right but the bracelet is no the only thing not accurate, the HEAD SCULPT it self looks nothing like Bruce :)

Cheers friend.

My pics can warp the head shape of the statue, so I recorded a video instead. I think it represents the head sculpt better than my pics :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCnFwJtmpUc&feature=plcp[/ame]

still trying to get some good pics of mine..but with my photography skills dont hold your breath LOL.i think the sculpts fine.

mine is here 590/5000!!!
perfect!!!:panic:
but my base has some blurry spots and a littlie crease next to his leg:slap!!
it's not much,butt it is....!@#%$! enterbay:

The Hot Toys casual sunglasses are now pretty much a permanent feature on my BL-1.

Highly recommend modding them slightly (cutting the arms a little).

I like the headdsculpt a lot, but he just looks awesome with the shades on.

i like the statue a lot too.its a shame a few freaks here have had some faults with theirs,''passion for perfection'' should mean just that.and EB should at least respond promptly to buyers when contacted.i knew the sculpt wouldnt suit the casual look hence my GOD mod.and some guys have modded the HT sunglasses to make the sculpt look even better.perhaps at this price range EB should have included bruce's sunglasses and indeed removable feet/shoes.
am i being picky? maybe,but to have to add to the statue to make it better shouldnt really be needed.perhaps EB should ask us BL fans for some tips in the future..RANT OVER LOL ;)

Last edited:
I'd prefer removable feet Chris, but I guess it would have been a bonus if EB include that. But the glasses, watch & bracelet, I think, should have been included though. I mean they did use this pic to tease the product.

bruce-lee-photo.jpg

my base has some blurry spots
Does it look like smudged dried up glue? I'm asking because my base is flawed as well.
Looks good from here. :clap
:D

yeah along with a smiling bruce..i really do like the statue,but with a bit more thought regarding clothing/sculpt suitability.could have been awesome.hence the mods going on here.regarding yours larry i would still file a dispute via paypal,as a lot of buyers are waiting a long time for EB to reply mate.

Back