Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite snap of the lot...I'll bite...

69464edegw1duswfhptsxj.jpg

some other pics,
69464edegw1duswpu3ctaj.jpg

69464edegw1dut1i3bryrj.jpg

...or maybe not...
69464edejw1duszu322ndj.jpg

yer thanks for posting aeumuse , good to see some more pics :), i think is moulded feet also on this fig.

You're welcomed desisandy~

some feet pics for scrutiny,
69464edegw1dusxzzbzjsj.jpg

69464edegw1dusy0njpagj.jpg

...not sure about molded shoes, but fixed to the base I suppose?
69464edegw1dusy92kjqcj.jpg

CANT REALLY TELL FROM THE PIC AT THE MO. i wonder if the legs are peg types that push into the shoes like HT ones

A numbered base is pretty cool.
CANT REALLY TELL FROM THE PIC AT THE MO. i wonder if the legs are peg types that push into the shoes like HT ones
I'm guessing the shoes have some kind of pins or holes in them, so that they can be connected to the base. My plan to do a clothing swap is already looking like a no no :slap :lol

The sculpt doesnt really have the kind of likeness I had hoped for, and c'mon we all knew this was a recycled proto being sold to us...

I ain't mad we're getting a "recycled proto". Plus, this sculpt is at least on par with the HT DX figure.

this is still a nice option, we have 1/4 scale, but 1/6 with head swap option jointless display. just we might not be able to swap shoes ,to change outfits :lol guess will know on the 20th :D

The sculpt doesnt really have the kind of likeness I had hoped for, and c'mon we all knew this was a recycled proto being sold to us...

If EB cannot sculpt a better head than HT.. this is a pass. especially this piece is much higher in price.

just ordered the Darth Maul Mythos cause of above reason.

This looks pretty good. I kinda wish he had a different outfit on though.

Back