Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will check and ask. I take it you want to maybe change to a movie outfit even though Entervay will make the jeans and everything according to what Bruce wore in private/off-movie ?

I will be in HK between the 15-22nd. July.

yeh.the sculpt doesnt really justify a ''casual'' look even off screen/private,and would suit a fighting outfit if you can see where im coming from

Enterbay BL-1 (Bruce Lee)

428551_466844396673004_356981791_n.jpg

523829_466843396673104_2011975569_n.jpg

hmmmm....interested again....price will definitely be the big factor here for me.

Sculpt looks better from some of these angles....its removeable though, and I'll still most likely use the GoD smiling sculpt. Like that look better.

Love the body of course
...but really like the flares, platform shoes, and I've ALWAYS wanted a Lee figure with the JKB medallion and that looks great!

What's up with that base though !?
I guess it will make the figure a little more imposing.

Thanks Dammage and Walker for posting.

Need more hi-res close up pics of the sculpt like that teaser a few weeks ago.

I'll probably get this. That said, i agree with SAB, prob. put the Smiling sculpt on this. The expression is intimidating, and might look better with the GOD clothes. The exposed body, right fisted, medallion wearing intimidating look makes him look like a wannabe-cool gangster picking up street fights.

like it but not dressed in jeans and shoes.as you guys have said GOD smiley would suit much better,as its a bruce gonna kick your ass stare and not a casual.price it correctly EB. AND I'M IN.. better still sell the head and body seperately so we ''the buyers'' can pick and mix

I like this one, will/could be my first BL collectible. Don't really know what's exactly there not to happy about him.

Slightly boring pose and not iconic enough for non-hardcore fans and/or non-action figure collectors, such as myself.

Still, if the price is right I might buy him. Bad time of the year, though, with the onslaught of Sideshow PFs - makes you think twice about getting into new lines.

Slightly boring pose and not iconic enough for non-hardcore fans and/or non-action figure collectors, such as myself.

Still, if the price is right I might buy him. Bad time of the year, though, with the onslaught of Sideshow PFs - makes you think twice about getting into new lines.

On Bill's Facebook. USD175.00 Shipped for early birds and USD185.00 after that. I think thats ok as far as price goes.

Count me in.

On Bill's Facebook. USD175.00 Shipped for early birds and USD185.00 after that. I think thats ok as far as price goes.

Count me in.

:lol you're kidding aren't you? That kind of price for a static 1/6 figure is freaking outrageous.

Sweet. I like it enough to spend $175. Would be sweet if it got parted out on Ebay. I wouldn't mind getting a parted out body as well.

:lol you're kidding aren't you? That kind of price for a static 1/6 figure is freaking outrageous.
I might be getting immune to the pricing associated with this hobby, because I did not have your reaction when I saw the price :lol

Back