Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap That would be cool. Could you also ask if we could swap the clothing somehow? Looking at the statue again, I'm starting to think there is no way to swap the clothing. I don't think you can easily put on pants on this statue with the legs at that width, without some way to disconnect the statue in parts.

:eek:

Well, the head is swapable for sure. There are production pics showing the head is a separate piece.
The clothes including the shoes hopefully is removable. I think you can put on pants fine with the statue. It's the arms that's tricky for the upper body.

I am somewhat disappointed by the high price. I was hoping around $100 US because we are just buying a headsculpt and clothes for GOD. And the head sculpt while not terrible isn't the same stunning resemblance we saw on YJ's original GOD serious expression sculpt shown in Bei Jing

Well, the head is swapable for sure. There are production pics showing the head is a separate piece.
The clothes including the shoes hopefully is removable. I think you can put on pants fine with the statue. It's the arms that's tricky for the upper body.

Well the 1/4 Bruce Lee statues have seperate head pieces but they are glued on. In this case, Bill has already said its removable so it shoudl be fine.

I am somewhat disappointed by the high price. I was hoping around $100 US because we are just buying a headsculpt and clothes for GOD. And the head sculpt while not terrible isn't the same stunning resemblance we saw on YJ's original GOD serious expression sculpt shown in Bei Jing

Why hope for something you know has no chance of happening? Around $100 ? :rotfl
For a line Bill hyped as 'black label', 'premium', 'hand crafted by a small team at every stage including final paints' ...

I expected them to try and price it at $199 before shipping...I'm actually surprised its $150 + shipping

From EnterbayBill's Facebook page:

bill the face of the BL-1 is horrible ! He is not Bruce :( ... we wanted Park's Bruce, the beijing's proto, not this strange work. The eyes are completely wrong, they are too small, too wrong :(

Bill's response was to click 'Like'

:D :D

Wasn't Enterbay supposed to be at the SDCC? Were there any pics of the BL-1 taken?

Yes they are. They are at the Diamond booth I believe. They show cased the two 1:4 figures T800 and Rambo. 1:6 MIB and black label Bruce Lee. Turns out the reason EB is at SDCC is because Diamond is now their distributor in
United States

Grabbed this from another thread....this will be the head and look I'll put on the statue body.

Nice posing,

Here's a quickie of my GOD showing that the shades will sit straight if you futz them:

BruceShades.jpg

Yes they are. They are at the Diamond booth I believe. They show cased the two 1:4 figures T800 and Rambo. 1:6 MIB and black label Bruce Lee. Turns out the reason EB is at SDCC is because Diamond is now their distributor in
United States

Black Label Bruce was there? And no one got a pic? Bummer...

I thought black label Bruce Lee wasn't displayed, hence the lack of photos.
Now that I found out it was there, I hope someone took a photo and posts it here...

After seeing the sculpt, I'm sad to bust Enterbay on re-using the GOD sculpt with a small hair adjustment... Hot toys will re-use a gun or knife here and there, but a sculpt? boo - if you compare the real life pic that inspired that statue it looks nothing like it.

Having said all that, finally I can get that neck charm he used to wear for my other custom one sixth bruce's :yess:

Having said all that, finally I can get that neck charm he used to wear for my other custom one sixth bruce's :yess:

Will be interesting to see how many of them gets parted out and how much it goes for. Its the only accessory the statue comes with. I can't see many being sold off.

After seeing the sculpt, I'm sad to bust Enterbay on re-using the GOD sculpt with a small hair adjustment... Hot toys will re-use a gun or knife here and there, but a sculpt? boo - if you compare the real life pic that inspired that statue it looks nothing like it.

The body is the original GOD sculpt by YJ but the head is a new sculpt a this new Scuduria guy

I think you can put on pants fine with the statue.
Really? How? If the waist line on the pants is smaller than the width of the legs, I don't know how that's supposed to work. Or is there some way of putting on pants that I haven't figured out yet? :lol

Really? How? If the waist line on the pants is smaller than the width of the legs, I don't know how that's supposed to work. Or is there some way of putting on pants that I haven't figured out yet? :lol

By looking at the pics, it doesn't look like they'll be a problem to take them straight off ....not sure if the feet are removeable however.

By looking at the pics, it doesn't look like they'll be a problem to take them straight off
Okay. I went & did a little test with HT's casual BL pants, & it can be put on with legs at a constant width apart, to a certain extent. The width of the statue's stance, to me, seems a bit too wide for it to be possible, but I've been wrong before :lol

69464edegw1duswwu7nztj.jpg

Maybe it's because I've already purchased this, but I'm kinda getting excited for this, despite the head sculpt & theme not really impressing my "pants off" :D

See what I did there?

still think the shoes are gonna be the problem..if they are part of the legs (moulded glued etc) then bang goes the GOD idea!!
the only mod can be a smiley head EB or HT.TIME WILL TELL

the more i look at the pics , the more i want this in my statue collection,,, :pray: no delay , will have in hand by Fri :D

well as i have just sold my old mobile (got more than i thought i'd get) just pre/ordered the damm thing ;)

:hi5:@MrChris
Now we can complain about the QC issues with this release together :1-1: :lol

Yeah@Desisandy
They complain about EB's teasers in the Batman thread, but I wouldn't mind some 1/4 FoF teasers. I'd rather that than EB staying silent.

Back