Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$175 shipped sounds fair enough in the 2012 world of collecting

All prices are absurd now....this seems relatively cheap in comparison to others recently announced :D

:lol you're kidding aren't you? That kind of price for a static 1/6 figure is freaking outrageous.

I suppose your right. The HD statues were only slightly more then this, and those were much bigger.

However, for me I take it they factored in roughly USD30 for shipping, and members get another 10% off. It would be around USD130 for me all in, no taxes. Its good enough, the sculpt and paint is nice, and besides the 1st GOD figure they released, I have the whole set.

The RM-X cost me roughly USD60 bucks. Factoring in shipping, thats already half the price compared to this, which is a fully edtion marked collectors figure.

However, for me I take it they factored in roughly USD30 for shipping, and members get another 10% off. It would be around USD130 for me all in, no taxes.
Member? I didn't know Enterbay had some kind of membership thingy. How do you join?

like it but not dressed in jeans and shoes.as you guys have said GOD smiley would suit much better,as its a bruce gonna kick your ass stare and not a casual.price it correctly EB. AND I'M IN.. better still sell the head and body seperately so we ''the buyers'' can pick and mix
not far off the price we quote, inclusive shipping, guess price is not bad :lol
I might be getting immune to the pricing associated with this hobby, because I did not have your reaction when I saw the price :lol

they have multi heads and body pics to further sway u :lol

Stanlore, I am just curious. When you buy in-store are you able to open a few boxes to examin for differences and flaws ? Last year I saw one guy opening a boxed Godfather at the Enterbay Store, and examening and changing parts...

Stanlore, I am just curious. When you buy in-store are you able to open a few boxes to examin for differences and flaws ? Last year I saw one guy opening a boxed Godfather at the Enterbay Store, and examening and changing parts...

Bro, I'm sure Natalie will let you, BUT If it as me, I'd be like your sig... GTFO!!! lol

Hmmm, while it does look really good, especially the body. I don't think I'm willing to pay $175 for this. The headsculpt doesn't really look like Bruce to me.

I suppose your right. The HD statues were only slightly more then this, and those were much bigger.

However, for me I take it they factored in roughly USD30 for shipping, and members get another 10% off. It would be around USD130 for me all in, no taxes. Its good enough, the sculpt and paint is nice, and besides the 1st GOD figure they released, I have the whole set.

The RM-X cost me roughly USD60 bucks. Factoring in shipping, thats already half the price compared to this, which is a fully edtion marked collectors figure.

I'd forgotten about them being numbered, the price seems more reasonable now.

Bro, I'm sure Natalie will let you, BUT If it as me, I'd be like your sig... GTFO!!! lol

:lol

Now where is that supreme VIP OSB customer service I am always used to ?....

It might have been because at the time the Godfather set was an old stock - and it might have even been a returned set that was used for trade parts. (I am of course only speculating now....)

Okay, it's up for pre order now. It's $150 + $25 shipping. Limited edition size of 5000. I ordered mine already :D

Hmmm, while it does look really good, especially the body. I don't think I'm willing to pay $175 for this. The headsculpt doesn't really look like Bruce to me.

:exactly::goodpost: The HS is off, once again i stand by what i think most of us agree that ONLY Arnie Kim can do justice to Bruce.

i think bill was expecting a lot more favorable reaction........dont know why

I don't know what made him expect such a thing?! :huh
I can understand if he still had Arnie, but with this HS which as we all know is the most important part, I personally wouldn't be optimistic at all, but everything else beside the HS is fantastic.

i wonder if the shoes are part of the statue (moulded).if so then if i decide to get it,then GOD smiley is going on and the sculpt can go on my GOD.

If the shoes aren't removable, then I guess I'm leaving the statue as it is. Shame. HT's casual figures didn't hold my interest that long, so I'm guessing this wouldn't either, if I'm not able to mod it easily.

Back