Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find ! Are you sure that this is the actual 3rd. head, and not a copy or a custom of the Black Lable statue ? Would you mind posting the URL ? :)

Here's the ebay link.

I can't verify if it's a custom or not, but since Natalie announced on her microblog that collectors can collect them from their HK store from 16th Aug onwards, I assume this to be it.

I knew it! I was sure the so called 3rd head would either be the 3rd proto or this Black Label one itself... a pity its likeness to Bruce isnt that strong...

The Big Boss screaming sculpt looks a strong likeness, I hope the other sculpt will be great too...

MrChris, why not just send the seller a message or ask Guo Bei ? Gui Bei was responsible for the Beijing Show version with the additional 3rd. head.

(by the way, I have re-posted Aeumuse's posting with the pictures in the "right" tread: Re: Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Edit: Wrong spelling of Guo Bei...

Last edited:
im sure other HK sellers will put it on ebay,not sure if i have delt with Gui Bei but thanks for the info GungFu.

I meant the HK seller that offers this head. I have Bei's e-mail address if you need it. By the way, i do not know if this will work, but maybe it is worth a shot :)

mine is here 590/5000!!!
perfect!!!:panic:
but my base has some blurry spots and a littlie crease next to his leg:slap!!
it's not much,butt it is....!@#%$! enterbay:
I also had good luck with the number:) Wonderful sculpture and painting. But I do not like that it is crooked. I apologize for my bad english.

copycat..;).go for it SAB:exactly:

Yeah its definitely your fault dude.
If you hadn't done it then I wouldn't have seen it! :)

Also going to ask the dude in the customs forum that is making GoD dio's if he could make one that goes on the big wooden base this statue comes with. That'd finish off a GoD custom nicely!

bl1-1.jpg

here you go.in the diorama..not the greatest pic.but hey its me ;)

Awesome stuff!

Love the chucks around the neck and bamboo in the hand!

...also its a bit more evidence this is definitely the GoD proto for any still in doubt, considering the accesoories fit that hand perfectly :D

cheers guys.perhaps i should call it enterbay GOD version what it should have been..best of luck with yours SAB.oh larry any joy with EB yet..or is it going to be the paypal route.

I went the PayPal route on Friday, & waddayaknow, they decided to promptly reply, after over 2 weeks (approaching 3 weeks) of not helping me.

Instead of sending emails to [email protected], like I was doing, I was told (by EB through PayPal messaging) to send my emails to [email protected] instead. So I forwarded my previous emails to that address instead. They replied saying to send the statue back for a replacement, & that they would reimburse the shipping cost after.

After reading various EB related threads, I'm cautious in paying for shipping out of my own pocket, in case they simply forget, or straight up don't bother to reimburse me. I've expressed my concern on this matter & am waiting to hear back from them.

I've actually told them I only want them to choose out of 2 options.

- A partial refund (with me keeping the statue), or
- A full refund + return shipping cost (to send their statue back)

I don't think I want a replacement now. I don't want to go through this again, in case the replacement is also flawed. Even if I told them to check the statue before sending it. Would they even bother? I might only be a single insignificant customer among thousands to them :dunno

Anyway. That's the update :D

Edit: Come to think of it, this is actually my first proper EB collectible (not counting the bodies I've purchased from their site), that I've purchased directly from them. & they mess it up on the first try :slap

Last edited:
Back