Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah.as long as your happy larry that's the main thing.
this is off topic (although it involves bruce) it's my 10th wedding anniversary in a few weeks,and wifey has got me this (a replica bruce jacket) :)
T2eC16FHJFoE9nh6nBN8BP6QzpQhG60_12.jpg
very retro,but very cool ;)

:fireworks
asmilieapplause.gif
asmilieapplause.gif
asmilieapplause.gif
asmilieapplause.gif
asmilieapplause.gif
:fireworks

Here's an early congratulations for your 10th wedding anniversary.

That's a nice present from your wife. Have a good one Chris :D

why thank you my good man.unfourtunatly wifey is in hospital the week before (implant for back pain) but i'm sure we can celebrate earlier/later.

Back pain? Poor thing. Get well :D
i gently twisted the shoes whilst holding the leg and pulling slowly,the joints on the shoes are a softish vinyl so care is needed as it MAY snap.one came out nice and easy,one had a smaller joint and had a 2'' metal rod going into the leg.(QC issue?)anyway i rounded/trimmed the gaps to take a HT type ball joint as i didnt have a normal push type one and as i'm keeping my statue i glued the bugger so it stayed firm.(opional LOL) pushed the feet on then stuck the good ole GOD outfit on.TA-DAH..as i decided to glue the ball joints it stands one its own nicely.maybe a push in/non ball type foot work be even better for greater stiffness.
Well, I've decided I'm going to start modding, & take the feet/shoes off. Not sure about going all out by trimming & gluing stuff right now, but I'd like to look at the foot joints, to see what I'd be working with.

I'm off to do this. Thanks for the pointers :D

oh dear.right the metal peg will pull out.clean out the holes in the shoes/legs try a small sharp craft knife.the hole should then take a HT type peg as its basicly the same as a HT body.or if you have any other feet try them.all is not lost larry,one of my shoes came away like this,a little scraping/carving and you'll get some feet in there.then GOD SUIT SOCKS AND SNEAKERS.YOU'LL NEVER KNOW.my shoes after simple scraping
2012-08-24144858.jpg

shoes side on.you'd never know
2012-08-24144918-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I wasn't really expecting it to turn out like that. Looks like I have some scraping to do :D

One good thing that came out of this is that I can iron those wrinkly jeans :lol

More updates on the game Sleeping Dogs for the Bruce fans here:

At the games higher levels you start to unlock famous martial art movies costumes, including:

The yellow Game of Death jumpsuit
The Enter the Dragon/Fist of Fury traditional baggy chinese pants
The white shirted look from Enter the Dragon

The hand wraps and shorts from Ong Bak
&Jackie Chan's Rumble in the Bronx look (which is an odd inclusion)

Again, great fun for any Lee fan :)

I need to add the bracelet, & tie up the shoelaces, to complete the mod. But so far, I think it looks alright :D

34746002.png

86204347.png

93884791.png

46718821.png

75590297.png

I need to add the bracelet, & tie up the shoelaces, to complete the mod. But so far, I think it looks alright :D

34746002.png

86204347.png

75590297.png
:clap:clap:clap

a little advice..

KEEP GLUED THAT DAMNED SHOELACES...

ps.. try to imagine how could be amazing with the proto park's head...:monkey1:monkey2:monkey3

yeah.as long as your happy larry that's the main thing.
this is off topic (although it involves bruce) it's my 10th wedding anniversary in a few weeks,and wifey has got me this (a replica bruce jacket) :)
T2eC16FHJFoE9nh6nBN8BP6QzpQhG60_12.jpg
very retro,but very cool ;)

That is awesome.
I want that. Where did you get it from? ...and reviews?

I was thinking of getting another, to keep as is. I don't think I will at this point though. It's a nice mod, but I'd probably be a bit hesitant if my statue wasn't so flawed.
Thanks Shadow :hi5:

@Chris. Thanks for the mod tips. I almost spent $100 on a dremel, but decided to start digging away with a small screw driver & craft knife, & when my mod was done, the urgency to purchase a dremel disappeared. More money for toys instead :yess: :lol

I was thinking of getting another, to keep as is. I don't think I will at this point though. It's a nice mod, but I'd probably be a bit hesitant if my statue wasn't so flawed.

Understandable.

...I'm wondering if I should buy one of the battle damaged heads from ebay as well just for something different on a GoD modded one.

congratz on ur anniversary mrcris ,, u guys doing great mod on the BL Bruce :clap just pop in freaks board to brows ,, no proper internet use yet.

WAITING IS OVER 3D HEAD IS IN MY HANDS..
my seller has his promise kept...
I have to admiit I've done some mod at this head, it was too clean in my opinion (retouch that ****ing eyebrows and add more battle damaged in the whole head)..
I really don't like that ****ing hair I will mod for sure in future...
I add some pics with the modded nokia head for comparison..
warning biiiiiiiiig pic size..
and little bit of distortion image due cell camera...

33pfqmg.jpg

987p80.jpg

1zbflnr.jpg

2qvtuep.jpg

4k79sz.jpg

219o003.jpg

NOkIA

2wh15s5.jpg

2poqmu8.jpg

dq3tqh.jpg

2z99xud.jpg

finally did a custom today on my other black label.. :)
still missing yellow nunchaku..

bl1.jpg

bl2.jpg

bl3.jpg

Back