StarWarsFromAlmeria's 1/6 customs [Chewie, Ponda Baba, Zuckuss, Ackbar, Droids,...]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beginning a new project: Zam Wesell, bounty hunter.

I've just got a Kumik body, repainted all clothes and added some metallic effects on boots, helmet and armor (by Hasbro). There's still a hard (and exciting) work to do!!!!

14b38dddfe4f16588ef3f62eaffadea4.jpg

80b47a313e5d62a1a8c1c98c2d8073f8.jpg

c0c5ad1966814d2b82d7bdae30344cf0.jpg

6a2473c48aefcee9cd7170484064166c.jpg

aee485e6d64f1e076221b3e0f847c1fe.jpg

Wow really cool.. great pose too.... Love the subtle weathering to the booties and the cape.. really makes it :)

Love the hair bits.. brilliant...Enaud has a great Dr Evazan sculpt... would love brill next to your Ponda..

Thanks a lot Dorgmal Snow!!! Tomorrow I want to show you my Boba Fett ( ROTJ version ) I've just finished. I've only used Hasbro pieces (only body and feet are Sideshow items).
It's not a perfect custom but I'm very proud of it!

My new Boussh custom figure:
- New Tomy helmet.
- Chest armor repainted.
- Boots repainted.
- Wathering clothes.
- Metallic pieces repainted.

I only have to add some small metallic details on the helmet. I'd like to change the SS Leia body for a smaller one in the future.

Boussh looks good. I was surprised when you said thats the Tomy helmet. So they actually made one that isn't undersized?

Thanks Natedog, I always like this character very much and I think Sidehow did a good job with him but It needs a deep custom work

Back