Stargate Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooner or later they will run into a Major Alien Threat and then another Life and Death stuggle will begin, Just a Therory

nah I like the extra 'home-based' stories. The give back history to the characters, show (for the first time) what it's like to have family members not knowing what they do and how hard that is for everyone... just gives them more to play with.

This is one show where I really look forward to the next episode

but the point of the show (being so far from home with no hope of getting back and no support, having to survive alone etc etc) is made completely moot by the stones! its like the writers chickened out on just using the current situ to develop the characters. i genuinely get bored every time the stones are used! more sci fi drama and less baywatch!

Well they still have all those problems. The stones can't save them if the ship runs out of supplies or something. I agree about less of these home visits. What difference does it make if Young reconnects with his wife he's several thousand years away from her.

Imagine Young's reaction if he had a kid who looks like the other guy. :lol

Personally if I were one of these people's significant others I'd be worried about where that other body had been.

If you where a guy and you switched would check out the other guys Junk? or if a Woman check out her Womanly Charms? :D Just for the Record this question needed to be asked, It's not like some of us have not thought about it.

If you where a guy and you switched would check out the other guys Junk? or if a Woman check out her Womanly Charms? :D Just for the Record this question needed to be asked, It's not like some of us have not thought about it.

honestly i hadn't thought about that...........thanks :lol:lol

that would be good for an episode though if they switched from male to female. they'd be all facked up even going to the bathroom..:banghead

Can you imagine Eli going into the ladies room? He'd be so embarrassed, that would be hilarious.

hmm the comparisons on here with bsg only goes as far as the camera work imo.racters too. still very underwhelmed by this and i am a MASSIVE stargate fan!

The camera, the music, the crew at eachother's throat all the time, the "lost in space" theme, Rush... This show is trying to be BSG so bad, it's not even funny.

Still, it's entertaining, and I'm still watching.

honestly i hadn't thought about that...........thanks :lol:lol

that would be good for an episode though if they switched from male to female. they'd be all facked up even going to the bathroom..:banghead

Can you imagine Eli going into the ladies room? He'd be so embarrassed, that would be hilarious.

I know, I know I embarrass myself :D

Well I didn't expect that Young would leave Rush marooned on a planet, somehow maybe with that ship ? he's gonna get back on ?

Yeah that was a big surprise, I thought it made for a great episode.

Quadcent, if you have no other way to watch it I think you can buy it and watch it on Amazon for two bucks. I know they have some episodes on there, I don't know how long the delay is. You'll have to download the Amazon UnBox player as well.

:banghead :eek: Sorry Quad, your suppose to DVR it and do not read this post, But I didn't give it all away, Forgive

:lol:lol yeah i pretty much figured that i would read something about the episode when i opened the thread. :duh

i'm already downloading it as i type...:D i totally forgot about it last night.:monkey1

Back