Stargate Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December 16, 2010 - The Stargate saga looks to be coming to an end for now. Deadline reports that Syfy has cancelled Stargate Universe and won't be renewing the series for a third season. The show still has ten episode left for Season 2, which will air in the spring.
:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Agreed with the :gah: !

December 16, 2010 - The Stargate saga looks to be coming to an end for now. Deadline reports that Syfy has cancelled Stargate Universe and won't be renewing the series for a third season. The show still has ten episode left for Season 2, which will air in the spring.

That sucks. I suppose SyFy will air some stupid reality show instead. :gah: indeed!

well that just sucks :(

Probably not with only ten episodes left. I hope they give us a (cameo-laden) movie or mini-series or something to wrap everything up.

I hate to say it, but I really don't mind. The show just never grabbed me. It is too bad that I didn't enjoy it as much as the others.

I keep meaning to get the DVD's for the previous seasons on Eureka and Warehouse 13. I think this season has been Sanctuary's best so far. I think an underlying plot through a hole season with a few stand alone episodes mixed in is a great thing for this show.

I cannot believe theyre canceling this show!
Tonight's episode was as good as anything on BSG.
Really great writing, blows all the other SG shows out of the water.
All the reality show crap on TV and they axe this!
:slap:cuckoo::slap:cuckoo::slap:cuckoo:
:monkey2

I didn't realize it was finally back on. Hopefully my DVR caught it for me...

NOOOOOOO. They're cancelling this? I effin' love this show. This is my favorite SG series yet, and it's already going away? ---- you Sy Fy. First Caprica, and now SG:U.
I'll have nothing left on Sy Fy to watch except for the occasional short season of Eureka...

Back