Stargate Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to much reading, i'll wait for next weeks episode........ btw, i've been thinking about the whole having sex with someone elses body.........isn't that kinda like maybe.............oh i don't know it's just wierd:confused::confused:

it's like i guess almost like having unprotected date rape drug sex. you know you did it, but you just can't recall... it's just wierd, oops i already said that.:duh

I thought it was a good episode but Im loking forward to seeing them off the ship. I know they have been before but this jungle setting looks great.

I really didn't care for this week's episode. It just felt like a filler while the writers tried to figure out where to send them next. Even though poor Eli is destined for failure with the ladies.

I really didn't care for this week's episode. It just felt like a filler while the writers tried to figure out where to send them next. Even though poor Eli is destined for failure with the ladies.

I didn't think it was filler. It helped to further the conflict between Young and Telford and further mistrust of Rush.

Favorite quote was from Eli: "Don't say it.":lol

Needs more

104_darkness_21.jpg

has everyone stopped watching the show?
I liked this week much more even if I spent half the time trying to figure out the past, future, portal thing. And they tied in the ice planet. So at least they made the boring episode last week count. :lol

I always forget to look up threads like this and post in them after watching an episode. :lol

I thought it was a great episode. It is definitely one I am going to watch the rerun of next week now that we know a little bit more about what happened. And those little alien buggers are awesome the way they jump into your chest and explode out of your back.

has everyone stopped watching the show?
I liked this week much more even if I spent half the time trying to figure out the past, future, portal thing. And they tied in the ice planet. So at least they made the boring episode last week count. :lol

yep still watching here, i liked last night show.

at least it wasn't another life or death (food-water etc.) show.
i was like WTH man, how's the show going to go on with all the characters been killed off in this episode.:rolleyes:

then there's good old Eli with the old WTH....:banana:banana

I always forget to look up threads like this and post in them after watching an episode. :lol

I thought it was a great episode. It is definitely one I am going to watch the rerun of next week now that we know a little bit more about what happened. And those little alien buggers are awesome the way they jump into your chest and explode out of your back.

kinda alien-isk like, meaning Alien-Alien:banana:banana

I knew something was afoot when Sgt.James died and then the Senators daughter I had to back it up just to double check, this episode made your mind go WTF like Eli said after they started viewing the probe they found, really really like those little body invaders and escaping, Very Cool Sci-Fi

I loved the part when Eli said on the video that the recording may come in handy and then Eli on the ship indicated he was right.

Yea, I got a little nervous when Sgt. Boobs died....I was like, SHE can't die. God bless time travel :lecture

Thats hilarious I was thinking the same thing. Did you guys like the fact that you actually didn't see them actually save themselves after the Lt. threw the keno through the gate?

Thats hilarious I was thinking the same thing. Did you guys like the fact that you actually didn't see them actually save themselves after the Lt. threw the keno through the gate?

I dunno, I was kinda hoping to see them work it out but I guess it was better this way.

Back