Stargate Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this show is becoming one of my favorites on tv.

mine too. I love that last episode. It's good having a show here in the UK that's only a few days behind the States, as opposed to the usual 6 months.

oh, and can i just say... I hate the way American shows are constantly taking breaks. wtf :lol

anyone watching this anymore, or everyone missing the last two episodes like me. i had to download them since i didn't even know it was on again.

first episode was ok, but last nights was pretty good i thought.
next weeks preview looks good also.

Sorry, it never occured to me to post to let people know it was back on. I would have missed it too if I hadn't just happened to see an article about it coming back when I was checking a movie time. I can't decide if its gotten any better. I enjoy the show, but not as much as the other SG series.

I am starting to find this series so so... I wish they would end the internal strife between the civilans and the military and just explore cool places...

It is shot very much like Battlestar Galactica...

Well, it is Battlestar Stargate pretty much....and the thing is, the character's aren't interesting enough and the story isn't that intense for them to pull it off. And the most logical thinking (to get Rodnay McKay to swap bodies with someone and fix the ship) is just too easy for me to think of, I have a hard time not believing that the people at the Pentagon don't do it. Granted, the show would lose some of its drama that way, but it is such a huge plot hole, they should have never put it in there to begin with

Well, it is Battlestar Stargate pretty much....and the thing is, the character's aren't interesting enough and the story isn't that intense for them to pull it off. And the most logical thinking (to get Rodnay McKay to swap bodies with someone and fix the ship) is just too easy for me to think of, I have a hard time not believing that the people at the Pentagon don't do it. Granted, the show would lose some of its drama that way, but it is such a huge plot hole, they should have never put it in there to begin with

I kind of thought of this as well. I am going to stick with it for a few more episodes and see. I think it is mildly getting better but I would rather be watching Caprica.

I would love for Rodney to have a cameo.

I wish Atlantis was still on instead of this. I feel like they left such a big hole at the end of the series.

This is the first Stargate series I've ever watched (I DVR'd the first half of the season a couple of weeks ago when SyFy rebroadcast them). Maybe it's because I haven't seen the other series, but I'm really enjoying Universe. I like the cast, and the stories seem pretty solid to me. Maybe I'm missing something that makes you guys not like it as much. :dunno

I wish Atlantis was still on instead of this. I feel like they left such a big hole at the end of the series.

Well, Daniel Jackson will make an appearance towards the end of the season, so that should be sweet :rock:rock:rock:rock

Yeah I think I'm one of the few people that liked Atlantis a lot more than SG1. I tried to get into it,but SG1 just never caught my attention the way it should've. With Atlantis I watched from day one and just loved all the characters in the show.

Back