Starcraft 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: starcraft 2

Anyone going to a midnight release for this?

I did and got my collectors edition but I didn't play it yet. :(

Only reason I went is because a bunch of friends all wanted to go but only one of us had balls enough to take off work to play today.

still waiting 2 more hours to get the digital release :impatient:

I received my collector's edition today. Too bad I don't own a computer to play it on...need to rectify that soon.

Still no reviews (at least from what I see on metacritic). ActiBlizz really had this locked down tight if even the biggest publications don't have reviews of this out by now.

do you have to pay for online service?

Still no reviews (at least from what I see on metacritic). ActiBlizz really had this locked down tight if even the biggest publications don't have reviews of this out by now.

I'm guessing no one got early copies so they started playing the game today like everyone else. So they need time to put together a good review.

Anyone know how to get back onto the ship after beating the game? I'm trying to play the lost viking arcade game. Apparently I don't have any saved spots so I can't go back.

Starcraft 2 HotS

So this comes out Tuesday anybody getting it?? I would love to play some 2v2 with some people on here. I'm not very good, since I haven't played SC2 since a bout 3 months after it was released. Also looking forward to the new campaign :yess:

Last edited:
Re: Starcraft 2 HotS

I still need to play SC2. I have it, but haven't played it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

I will be getting it haven't played in a long time so i'm hoping this one gets me excited to play again

Mine's in the mail, super excited. I'm not very good at the game but I do enjoy the custom maps that are a bit easier to play, especially monobattles. They helped a lot in learning all the units and how to use them.

I am super excited because I am very curious if Nova will actually go 1 on 1 with Kerrigan.

My CE is in the mail, so I guess I will have it on Thursday. Maybe I have to play WoL one more time before it arrives ^^

Back