Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yup I am more than glad to get this version instead! Even with international shipping if is still a few hundred dollars cheaper than sideshow. This new cyberman Yoda also has poseable arms and wires in the head for posing the mouth and ears. Also cybermans love of the character shows in everything he does. I actually saw a photo on his Facebook of this new Yoda being checked out by Nick maley!

Thanks for the heads up and link on the Cyberman Yoda Jkno! I almost forgot I had joined that forum. :lol

Yup I am more than glad to get this version instead! Even with international shipping if is still a few hundred dollars cheaper than sideshow. This new cyberman Yoda also has poseable arms and wires in the head for posing the mouth and ears. Also cybermans love of the character shows in everything he does. I actually saw a photo on his Facebook of this new Yoda being checked out by Nick maley!

Where did you find information on pricing? I didn't see any mention of him offering it for sale in his thread that was linked to above.

Hi Entrari,

Yes I agree, the pose is perfect for him. Grab him while you can . Excellent piece ! I got mine about a week ago superb overall. A great looking piece so much presence and so lifelike. Pride of my collection as well as Dr Doom LSF.

Cheers

Yeah. Been looking for the 20% off quote for this stat. I'd buy it in a jiffy if I get that. Cheers.

I spoke with him directly a while back. I paid a deposit and now waiting for him to make mine. The one shown now is the prototype for the run.

Even Cyberman Yoda v.3 was much better than SSC one, the new sculpt is crazy good.

I even think his v1 is better than the sideshow version. The stylized look throws me off on it, especially at the price point they are asking for it.

In this regard I am still curious on inhand experiences regarding the 1:1 Fett and Vader. I know they are godawfullly expensive, but a review would be nice. :(

In this regard I am still curious on inhand experiences regarding the 1:1 Fett and Vader. I know they are godawfullly expensive, but a review would be nice. :(

Has anyone around here bought them? Man for those prices I would just buy a replica suit and a mannequin for way cheaper.

I will get a kit from Cyberman one day for sure.. with my tailor I will make my own Yoda that will look way batter and more realistic then SSC .. for a fraction of what they are asking

I will get a kit from Cyberman one day for sure.. with my tailor I will make my own Yoda that will look way batter and more realistic then SSC .. for a fraction of what they are asking

I lack the paint skills to pull it off. For guys like me, Cyberman does offer the whole deal top to bottom. For mine I also paid extra to get wires installed under the rubber of the face to allow the mouth and face to be poseable. With all that it still is coming out to hundreds less than the SSC version.

Back