Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the SS one better then that one above. Don't like the expression on Yoda's Face there.

That was an old version from many years ago. This is the one Cyberman is making now. The face has wire in it to adjust the expression.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1433609937.327713.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1433609937.327713.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 166
I would take Sideshows version all day over this Cyberman version...which should not even be in this thread

I would take Sideshows version all day over this Cyberman version...which should not even be in this thread

It is a rolling discussion about the sideshow product and what else is out there. It is something worth discussing... if I were to spend $2500 on something I would want to see that information. It's all about making informed purchases regardless of what version you prefer.

I am terrified of what efx will charge. I hope it doesn't hit the snags that the muppet line suffered. They cancelled those after they couldn't find a suitable manufacturer. I was sad about that because I wanted Fozzie so bad!

Me too. It will be expensive. With SS setting the bar at $2500 I'm guessing $2500-$3000...and will be up for preorder in 2018.

Me too. It will be expensive. With SS setting the bar at $2500 I'm guessing $2500-$3000...and will be up for preorder in 2018.

But don't forget the EFX is also going to be a puppet and not just a standalone. I am willing to bet the price will be absolutely insane. With it being a puppet I would be concerned about materials breaking down over time as well. Sideshows will likely have the best longevity. What is the head made out of on the SS version?

I finally got around to seeing a SS Yoda in person and it wasn't bad, but not the pinnacle of a 1:1 Yoda though. I haven't seen the Cyberman Yoda in person but from the pics and all the accolades it receives by the Star Wars community, I would have to give Cyberman the edge for sure. When I get enough scratch together I'm definitely going Cyberman since his Yoda is literally the same price as SS's.

But don't forget the EFX is also going to be a puppet and not just a standalone. I am willing to bet the price will be absolutely insane. With it being a puppet I would be concerned about materials breaking down over time as well. Sideshows will likely have the best longevity. What is the head made out of on the SS version?

I think it's just a big PF, polystone maybe?

Back