Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. I always considered the life-size figure line as something meant for more than the basement corner of your average man-cave. At this price and size though I don't think I'm the only average collector out there who may be on the fence.

Would really like to see it in person first though. Haven't seen enough pictures yet. Video would be nice. Would also be interested to know when (if ever) efx will release their own.

Got My Yoda Today! Gotta say I love it! Thought I wouldn't after reading all the "hate" here. But I'm very happy with it. I got him at a decent price since I had a lot of rewards points. This pic is alittle blurry. y3.jpg

Attachments

• y1.jpg
    y1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Yeah, congrats, definitely looks good. I really want one, just wish it was a bit cheaper, lol.

What's the head and hands made out of? How heavy is Yoda, does it seem like a good quality product?

congrats! If they are discounting it so early, maybe there is a chance of it hitting $1500 one day...

I ordered one and got 20% off so $1,999.00. Hasn't shipped yet

Congrats to you that's amazing. But what is with Sideshow's random discounts lately? It's gotta be infuriating to someone who paid full price a week ago and the next guy in line just gets $500 off? They'd probably move a lot more of these if they just dropped the price that much for everybody.

Back