Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Yoda today and I am very happy with him and how this piece turned out.

The base is OK and is just a muddy/ yucky ground with a few small branches and of course the creature. The little critter won't be seen with how I display him so I don't care much about it.

The figure is all polystone except for the head. The head is a softer material, almost like a soccer ball. It is more flesh like than stone would be so I'm glad they went with this for the head. The robe fits great and is weathered perfectly. The hair is layed very nice and the eyes are nice and clear and straight. The proportions all are great with regards to the body/arms/head with nothing looking "off". The only thing that could be better is it might be a tad to dark. Its not a big enough issue to spoil the piece though for me.

I will get some pics up in a day or two. Is this overpriced? Sure it is but so is the Darth Vader PF at $500. To be intellectually honest I have to point out that I never felt OK with this at 2500 and only bought this when I got the 20% off. So at $2000 I'm satisfied with him and he is now my centerpiece.

congarts! cant wait for the pics!

If I had the money this would be my definitive yoda collectible. I love it.

Cyberman "NEW 2015" 1:1 ESB YODA Sculpt

DSC_0013.jpg

Contact Cyberman and ask him. A friend of mine got his Yoda from him and not long ago sold it in Italy for good money

Contact Cyberman and ask him. A friend of mine got his Yoda from him and not long ago sold it in Italy for good money

That is so cool looking, I wonder how much he charges for a complete yoda. Probably more than I could afford, lol.

I got my Yoda today and I am very happy with him and how this piece turned out.

The base is OK and is just a muddy/ yucky ground with a few small branches and of course the creature. The little critter won't be seen with how I display him so I don't care much about it.

The figure is all polystone except for the head. The head is a softer material, almost like a soccer ball. It is more flesh like than stone would be so I'm glad they went with this for the head. The robe fits great and is weathered perfectly. The hair is layed very nice and the eyes are nice and clear and straight. The proportions all are great with regards to the body/arms/head with nothing looking "off". The only thing that could be better is it might be a tad to dark. Its not a big enough issue to spoil the piece though for me.

I will get some pics up in a day or two. Is this overpriced? Sure it is but so is the Darth Vader PF at $500. To be intellectually honest I have to point out that I never felt OK with this at 2500 and only bought this when I got the 20% off. So at $2000 I'm satisfied with him and he is now my centerpiece.
Wtf so this was 20% off? Where was I

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I am going for a Cyberman version, it is more accurate and costs a little less. I am not in love with the sideshow base either.

It may be more accurate and look better then SS if you make it like that. I seen ppl build those kits and they came out like crap. Building props is not as simple as it seems, you got to paint, sand, basically do everything. There fun projects if you got the time and skills.

It may be more accurate and look better then SS if you make it like that. I seen ppl build those kits and they came out like crap. Building props is not as simple as it seems, you got to paint, sand, basically do everything. There fun projects if you got the time and skills.

This one I beleve is done top to bottom... Finding out all that now.

This one I beleve is done top to bottom... Finding out all that now.

I would be interested to know what you find out if you can post your info on that here. I think I'll still go with the Sideshow version myself because it looks more solid but the Cyberman version does look very lifelike from whatever matter the head is cast in. I would want to know exactly what it is made of before I bought it though to be assured it isn't something that's going to degrade over the years. Ever see what the real Yoda puppet looks like lately? It ain't pretty.

I would be interested to know what you find out if you can post your info on that here. I think I'll still go with the Sideshow version myself because it looks more solid but the Cyberman version does look very lifelike from whatever matter the head is cast in. I would want to know exactly what it is made of before I bought it though to be assured it isn't something that's going to degrade over the years. Ever see what the real Yoda puppet looks like lately? It ain't pretty.

Longevity I did ask about. It is made out of urethane rubber and if does not rot or decompose. I will post more as I find out.

Back