Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your looking for a centerpiece, Sauron is 36" and $899. Gladiator Hulk will be 2" less for $600. Both centerpiece worthy pieces with ALOT more bang for your buck. Yoda really not that big, especially for the asking price. Don't let the LSF tag fool you.
As far as price goes I totally hear you but size matters not. Look at Yoda, judge him by his size do you?

As far as price goes I totally hear you but size matters not. Look at Yoda, judge him by his size do you?

One of the greatest characters ever invented. But I could never drop 2500k on an unnumbered, 32" statue and ever enjoy it fully , because I would always have it in the back of my mind I was ripped off. I hope to eventually have one, but by paying the price I think it's worth.

One of the greatest characters ever invented. But I could never drop 2500k on an unnumbered, 32" statue and ever enjoy it fully , because I would always have it in the back of my mind I was ripped off. I hope to eventually have one, but by paying the price I think it's worth.

Thats the sinking feeling that I would have as well.

for what it's worth, compare this to the new Optimus Prime, which actually costs a bit less.

That thing is insanely cool.... But also completely nuts with the price. I think the price also would never ever get past my wife lol. She doesn't care about anything I buy but if I came home with a $2500 Yoda she would get pretty mad, now could she not? It's a cost too extreme for me to justify at this point.

I hate when people ask. I don't tell them. I just say they're expensive and that's usually enough.

The wife though. Thats another story...

I hate when people ask. I don't tell them. I just say they're expensive and that's usually enough.

The wife though. Thats another story...

Same here. Its such an awkward question because to us we love them, but to drop $4bills on a statue is not really the norm for others. I tell them but most understand how awesome they are

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I usually try to segue into the investment value. Like how much it cost when it came out and how much it now goes for on ebay.

I usually try to segue into the investment value. Like how much it cost when it came out and how much it now goes for on ebay.

I always do that. Even though I never have intention of selling, it is on my mind. However I think that this yoda will not hold much more value than it is selling for.

Number shouldn't matter. It should be either like it and want it, or don't regardless of an ES.

Number shouldn't matter. It should be either like it and want it, or don't regardless of an ES.

Oh, so it shouldn't matter what the price is as long as I like it? Well, thanks for that. I'l have my bankruptcy attorney get in touch with you. Can't see that kind of advice ever steering me wrong.

Come on man, every purchase you make in life you have to use judgement on if the value is worth the outlay. Were not 8 years old screaming I want, I want in a toys R' us.

Besides, it being un numbered is the least of my issues. Its not that damn big for $2500. The fact that it is in no way limited just makes it that much more of a rip off. But I like it so...pass, not because I don't like it, but because SS has the cajones to ask that price for it.

Back