Star Wars Water Slide Decals (SITH EYES/REBEL/EMPIRE/NUMA/JEDI KNIGHT)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunterdnrc

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey fellas! Some of you may have seen my stuff over in the Custom forum, but as I've been building my 1/6 Star Wars figure collection, I was thinking that some decals may be in order. Any suggestions, or anyone looking for anything in particular?

What I have available right now, and remember, when you pay for 1, you receive 2 tattoos. I also cut off 1 dollar for each additionally tattoo you buy. Refer to my other thread here for my clarification: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-SHANE-JESSE-PINKMAN-LISBETH-GI-JOE-B-RUNNER)

Now, I'm also going to start offering Sith eyes. You can check my thread here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...c-s-Eye-Decals-(FIRST-BATCH-DEADLINE-3-19-14) for details/examples.

I'm going to charge 7 dollars (plus one dollar for US, or two dollars for int'l shipping), which will get you 24 pairs of eyes!

vousPUl.png

Jedi Order Logo (Scaled for Sideshows General Kenobi Shoulder Armor) 6$

DgqywRp.png

Numa Helmet Decal 4$

ZGY1VSf.png

Empire Logo Set (Number at top is inches) 9$ (Since you're buying 1 set, you receive 2 sets, 6 decals total.)

aMHHPJA.png

Rebel Logo Set (Number at top is inches) 9$ (Since you're buying 1 set, you receive 2 sets, 6 decals total.)

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Water slide Decals

Nice work. Some basics could be the rebel & imperial logos for helmets. Im sure some might want some different types for custom clones. Some bunny ear fett helmet decals would be cool.

Good call on the Bunny Ears. I remember Seb made a 1/6 Mythos Fett and I'd imagine some others will as well. Any other ideas on custom clone stuff? I know there's all sorts of different Clones and Stormies, so I'm definitely open to any ideas.

Some Jedi Knight logo's for gauntlets and shoulder armor would be awesome like what Obi-Wan has in the Clone Wars.

i think basic Reb and Imp logo's would be good and i'd be interested in anything based on The Clone Wars Clone markings.

Some things you can do:
Plo Koon has a tribal type design on his forearm armor and later on adds the Wolffepack logo to his hand guards too.
Obiwan and Anakin have the Jedi order symbol on their shoulder armor
Cpt. Rex, Fives, Echo, Waxer, Boil all have specific markings on their helmet and/or armor.
Assaj Ventress has some rather intricate markings/tattoos on her head.

the list goes on...

I forgot about Deathwatch. Lots of opportunities for decals on those guys.

When Waxer and Boil were released there were a few inquiries about someone making the Numa decal for the phase 2 helmets. Don't know if theres still a demand for it, though, since they're older figs now.
444px-Waxer_Phase_II%255B1%255D.jpg

Could you do some other X-wing helmet decals? Also, could you do the Rebel logo in different colors?

Back