The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

thank you!! :hi5:

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

And everyone thought they were done with ANH.

At this point, Lars, Beru, Greedo and Tarkin are very possible.

HT Greedo... Tarkin... buff.

Thanks for update.

I thought I saw a Finn in trooper gear and bloody print helmet.

Is an ANH Han Stormtrooper just wishful thinking at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for update.

I thought I saw a Finn in trooper gear and bloody print helmet.

The FN-2187 figure is up in the TFA section of the OP

Is an ANH Han Stormtrooper just wishful thinking at this point?

Stormtrooper Han was shown a few months ago in a catalog or a promo still. He's coming.

And RotJ Luke and Ewoks are also in the rumblings

I see Royal Guard listed!
I hope s/he gets decked out beneath the robes.

ANH Stormies, ROTJ Stormies....

IIRC THSB used SW trooper armor with fresh paint.

I assume there will be Rogue One Classic Stormies too with the refined helmets and whatever else they've done.

Jump to 10:56

Royal Guard would be awesome!

OP updated with the ROGUE ONE figures.

Many thanks for this, oh and
Had me in stitches. :rotfl

Many thanks for this, oh and
Had me in stitches. :rotfl

I just found it to be the most fitting name for those types of figures.

Its nuts how vast this line has gotten. Finally a line that rivals HT's Iron Man obsession.

lol @ the NONSENSE section

OP updated with the new ROGUE ONE Stormtroopers.

This is honestly a great thread. Can't wait to see Jyn and Krennic.

Digging the Rogue One Death Trooper, Shoretrooper and Tie Pilot. I've seen HT Snowtrooper in pics from NYCC. Looks cool, kinda wish they would have done a captain version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Snowtrooper Commander must be added in The Empire Strikes Back section, right?

Back