Star Wars Troops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FACEBOX

Xenomorph Rex
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I was wondering if any of you owned a 12" Imperial Gunner, and if so... if you are willing to post pix here. :cool:

I'd like to get one, but I'd like to hear from you experts first. :D
Like the cost, if it's HTF, etc.

Thanks. :)

PS

For those who might not know what it is, this is the guy I'm talking about:

deathstar.JPG

https://mastercollector.com/articles/reviews/images/win06photos/deathstar.JPG

Last edited:
Got this one i the works, going to finish him on sunday. A hasbro marmit combo which i think going to turn out better than i expected, im going for the rotj version which has no chest plate.
Add a new leather belt and an attena and i think he will be done.

ImperialGunner2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey guys and gals, I was wondering if any of you owned a 12" Imperial Gunner, and if so... if you are willing to post pix here. :cool:

I'd like to get one, but I'd like to hear for you experts first. :D
Like the cost, if it's HTF, etc.

Thanks. :)

PS

For those who might not know what it is, this is the guy I'm talking about:

deathstar.JPG

https://mastercollector.com/articles/reviews/images/win06photos/deathstar.JPG

If your refering to the Hasbro 12" Imperial Gunner I have it,but the costume has literally dry rotted (even though my collectibles are stored out of the way of harmful UV and in a display case).

I've only had one other 1/6 outfit do that and that was electronic Vader.

The figure is not one of their best usual oversized head and hands.The outfit looked fair but when I tried to chage the pose it disentagrated in my hands.

Wow! That custom looks sweet. It's kind of a shame that the original doesn't look that good though. I was hoping to simply display it and not have to hear that little voice in my head complaining about accuracy. :eek:

Thanks for the pic though. Please remember to post once you've completed it. :rock

If your refering to the Hasbro 12" Imperial Gunner I have it,but the costume has literally dry rotted (even though my collectibles are stored out of the way of harmful UV and in a display case).

I've only had one other 1/6 outfit do that and that was electronic Vader.

The figure is not one of their best usual oversized head and hands.The outfit looked fair but when I tried to chage the pose it disentagrated in my hands.

Ugh, now you have me second guessing the thing.
I wonder if Armorall would do it some good. I used some on my Hot Toys AVP alien, and it's better than new now.

Anyways, lets say I got one of these... what body would you recommend me replace Hasbro's with?

Wow! Thanks a lot!
Those are very impressive! :google :monkey5

Did you paint the Empire emblem on their helmets, or did they come that way? :confused:

Very nice! :monkey5
Do you have a collection thread? Mind posting a link to it? :eek:

Its a hasbro head with the empire emblem already on there, i just added a bit more silver to make it stand out more, that and the boots are the only parts i liked from the hasbro version. The rest of the parts are from a spare marmit at-at driver.
Im going to ikea on Saturday to get some detolfs, then i finally get to get most of my collection out of there boxes.

Its a hasbro head with the empire emblem already on there, i just added a bit more silver to make it stand out more, that and the boots are the only parts i liked from the hasbro version. The rest of the parts are from a spare marmit at-at driver.
Im going to ikea on Saturday to get some detolfs, then i finally get to get most of my collection out of there boxes.

Oh, OK.
Thanks for the info. You have given me hope, and convinced me to get one.
It's in transit as we speak. :D

I can hardly wait to see what you put in those shelves. :rock
I love your customs!

Hey Ian, have you thought about trying those TOMY helmets. I think they are coming out with an imperial gunner helmet. If Im not mistaken, they are in the 1/6 scale... give or take. I was thinking about trying to get one of the AT AT helmets to use on my Hasbro AT AT fig. Just a thought...

Nice man. I really need to take a good long look at the imperial uniforms. I want to make a few officer customs.... Namly Ysanne Isarrd.

Nice man. I really need to take a good long look at the imperial uniforms. I want to make a few officer customs.... Namly Ysanne Isarrd.

Thanks.
More are on the way :D

I'm not liking Grand Moff TARKIN at all though.
The only reason I have him is because he came with the Gunner, so he might end up being fodder or something.

Now begins the long process of customizing them to look more movie accurate. Hasbro is really suffering from "Big-head" syndrome. :lol

The best of the lot is the Scout that came with the bike, though he looks strange when not on the bike. Other then that I really hate the helmets they all have that sad puppy dog look rather then the menacing look they should lol.:monkey1

Back