Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to him the ban says ‘Expires: NEVER’

Sounds pretty permanent unless there’s some behind the scenes stuff. You might want to look into it then.

sorry for trolling these threads. sorry if i ever annoyed you guys,
take care guys. good luck. good bye everyone. ill miss you guys.

Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain?

There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called trolls, some get saved. crows won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind.

CleverImperfectConure-max-1mb.gif

We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning.

Alien3%20dog%20birth_zpswg5zbggh.gif~c200

Amen.

tumblr_inline_ni4ijqQ5Iq1s9x8us.gif

Jfu7duLegPnMybdxMzrrcFgFwg7BjriHRZgBK6mjh54xnIJj_w9r5mOr23KTLunJH0jwvifMwzgTUKc=w498-h287-no

giphy.gif

(I have no clue what's going on. :lol )

Good luck, friend.

giphy.gif

Crows are easily startled, but he'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.

giphy.gif

Sorry to see you go, crows. 32,000 posts inside 7 years is an impressive feat. I think I read them all.

You will be missed.

a7sEAC.gif

giphy.gif

Indeed, you shall be missed. One of funniest guys here. /salute

Even as someone who didn't get to interact much with crows, I will definitely miss reading his posts. Whether I was agreeing or disagreeing as I read them, I appreciated how lively he made threads like this one. I'm hoping this is just a gag, and that crows will be back posting on a regular basis; but if not, this is a serious bummer. Crows makes/made this place more fun for me to visit.

Yeah I quite enjoyed messing with crows hopefully all will be resolved and forgiven and the master of conspiracy theories will find their way back on here lol

Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain?

There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called trolls, some get saved. crows won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind.

CleverImperfectConure-max-1mb.gif

We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning.

Alien3%20dog%20birth_zpswg5zbggh.gif~c200

Amen.

tumblr_inline_ni4ijqQ5Iq1s9x8us.gif

Jfu7duLegPnMybdxMzrrcFgFwg7BjriHRZgBK6mjh54xnIJj_w  9r5mOr23KTLunJH0jwvifMwzgTUKc=w498-h287-no

Stop being a drama queen :lol

Yeah I quite enjoyed messing with crows hopefully all will be resolved and forgiven and the master of conspiracy theories will find their way back on here lol

True love never dies....it transforms

the_crow_gif_by_reaxx43r-d388cm5.gif

After all Bans don’t work on the WWW....where is possible to be anyone....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

True love never dies....it transforms

the_crow_gif_by_reaxx43r-d388cm5.gif

After all Bans don’t work on the WWW....where is possible to be anyone....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Great choice of gif for a tribute. /respect

Though I don’t get the feeling he’s going to try and circumvent the ban with a new user/IP.

sorry for trolling these threads. sorry if i ever annoyed you guys,
take care guys. good luck. good bye everyone. ill miss you guys.

Here we are again, bro... Just you and me. Same kind of moon, same kind of forum. Real number 10, remember? Whole Gentlemen's Club, dozen men chopped into meat with infractions... We walk out, just you and me, nobody else. Right on top, huh? Not a infraction... Not a ****in' warning. You know, who ever got you, they'll come back again. And when he does...

sV0Mg9U.gif

I'm gonna cut your name right into him... I'm gonna cut your name into him...

Back