Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa.
smiley-shocked032.gif

The fight in TFA was great because it felt like two people actually trying to kill each other,

Kylo wasn't even trying to kill Rey for a decent amount of that fight..... Rey could have killed Kylo.... but just stares at him.... then the planet crumbles apart.....

The only fights in Star Wars where it feels like both combatants are trying to kill each other are Duel of the Fates, Dooku vs Yoda, Yoda vs Palpatine and Grievous vs Kenobi.

As for the others..... Dooku was toying with Kenobi and Anakin in AOTC. In ROTS Anakin planned on bringing Dooku in until Palpatine convinced Anakin to kill Dooku. Mace and the others wanted to bring Palpatine in. Obi-Wan never wanted to kill Anakin, thus never dealing the final blow. The Bespin Duel wasn't even a duel.... an *** kicking and lesson from Vader. He was never going to kill his own son. Same goes for ROTJ..... Luke wasn't going to kill Vader and Vader wasn't going to kill Luke.

Apparently he has a large female fan base after this film... :slap :dunno :lol

My girlfriend likes him a lot. I guess she is not attracted to conventional good looking guys (I include myself in this) and she is an aspiring model. She said he has a lot of charisma and doesn't honestly think he is bad looking at all. She approves of my Kylo Ren obsession.

My girlfriend likes him a lot. I guess she is not attracted to conventional good looking guys (I include myself in this) and she is an aspiring model. She said he has a lot of charisma and doesn't honestly think he is bad looking at all. She approves of my Kylo Ren obsession.

Is she the Beauty to your Beast? ;)

I'm an aspiring billionaire, director, astronaut. Once I direct the highest grossing film of all time, I'll be a billionaire and use the money to hitch a ride into space.

Wheeeeeeeee!

Back