Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it. :lol

:lol :lol

It's still called "tattling" in my school. :lol

Your school stuck in the 50's? :lol

h0006AAFC

:rotfl:lol

I'm beginning to think there may be something to the theory that Ren was the one who abandoned Rey on Jakku. Forgive me if I can't remember his name, but the character that was played or voiced by Simon Pegg and meted out the rations to Rey (Unkar Heap?) on Jakku, well Had it been Luke or Han and Leia that left Rey in his care, I doubt he would be so anxious to sell BB-8 to the Empire and draw their attention and I doubt he would have treated Rey so unfairly.

Any thoughts on this? Maybe it wasn't Ren, but I'm thinking it wasn't somebody overly sympathetic to her.

I'm beginning to think there may be something to the theory that Ren was the one who abandoned Rey on Jakku. Forgive me if I can't remember his name, but the character that was played or voiced by Simon Pegg and meted out the rations to Rey (Unkar Heap?) on Jakku, well Had it been Luke or Han and Leia that left Rey in his care, I doubt he would be so anxious to sell BB-8 to the Empire and draw their attention and I doubt he would have treated Rey so unfairly.

Any thoughts on this? Maybe it wasn't Ren, but I'm thinking it wasn't somebody overly sympathetic to her.

I think Unkar wanted BB8 for the resistance, he was good.

Why he paid her crap?

Good question. :lol

I guess to keep her on the planet broke so that the FO wouldn't find out about her.

I think Unkar wanted BB8 for the resistance, he was good.

Why he paid her crap?

Good question. :lol

I guess to keep her on the planet broke so that the FO wouldn't find out about her.

Never considered that, could be a possibility.

Ugh, I just called them the Empire, didn't I? first Order, of course.

The kids in my statistic class think Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will surpass TFA at the box office...........

Back