Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

No one dared challenged him on the script or decisions he made. NO ONE. You all see the results- the PT.

That is not entirely true. While he may have stuck to his script and decisions, Lucas himself stated that he'd asked Carrie Fisher and a few others to help him doctor the scripts but everyone turned him down and pretty much said "No, that's your world; do your thing".

Carrie Fisher can't even finish a sentence without embarrassing herself. :lol

Her lines in this movie must be very minimal or heavily dubbed, I bet they were happy just to get May the Force be with you out of her.

Yeah, wrong person to save the PT.

She probably invented Jar Jar for GL during one of her hallucination psychotic episodes. :lol

But people can read others pretty well. If George was the type to genuinely welcome constructive criticism, I'm sure it would have been offered. Not sure why he would want Carrie Fisher involved in the creative process anyway, but. . .

I think he also asked Spielberg, but he turned him down as well.
I think everybody was too scared of the legacy and the impossibly high expectations. It's easier now, since so many fans dislike the PT.

I think he also asked Spielberg, but he turned him down as well.
I think everybody was too scared of the legacy and the impossibly high expectations. It's easier now, since so many fans dislike the PT.

Poor George! Not a friend to turn to, maybe we should just be amazed the actors had lines and weren't just barking like seals for 2 hours.

Poor George! Not a friend to turn to, maybe we should just be amazed the actors had lines and weren't just barking like seals for 2 hours.
Classic Emperor with New Clothing syndrome.....he was nakid and alone and no one had the balls to tell him so...

No one really survived those scripts......how about a where are they now for every damn actor who was in those steaming piles .....ruined Ewen forever, Portman has not recovered. Forget Hayden......

Portman had Black Swan so she's recovered. She's terrible in the Thor films though... not sure if that's the writing for her character though or if she's just half assing it. :lol

Portman had Black Swan so she's recovered. She's terrible in the Thor films though... not sure if that's the writing for her character though or if she's just half assing it. :lol

As much as I think Natalie is beautiful, she's not really a very good actress without a very strong director holding her hand throughout.

Blah-blah-blah...

Happy 64th Birthday, Mr. Hamill!

may-the-fourth-4th-be-with-you-memes-gifs-star-wars-day-18.gif

Jaysus, Hamill's in his 60s? For some reason that surprised me, it shouldn't have really.

Portman is a very intelligent woman. I can't believe she didn't have a problem with the way Padme was written in ROTS. What a weak-ass exit for her character.

As much as I think Natalie is beautiful, she's not really a very good actress without a very strong director holding her hand throughout.

Leon and Garden State are the only things I like her in. I think she got progressively worse in the prequels.

Back