Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need that feeling when you see 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...' on a big screen, then the music. There's nothing like it.

No Fox fanfare- what a jolt that will be. Disney should pay Fox to use the music and mimic the logo :lol

I really don't think you'll miss the fanfare as much as you think. Getting hung up about it is a bit overboard.

If it helps, play it on your cellphone before every viewing.

I really don't think you'll miss the fanfare as much as you think. Getting hung up about it is a bit overboard.

If it helps, play it on your cellphone before every viewing.

I'm telling you. Whenever I see and/or hear the Fox Logo and Fanfare, my brain instantly thinks Star Wars. The same is true for Paramount and Indiana Jones. Will it affect my enjoyment of the movie? Probably not. I think my love of the EU is going to be the biggest hurdle to get over to love this movie. It's hard for me to forget the stories I grew up reading and dreaming about.

I'm telling you. Whenever I see and/or hear the Fox Logo and Fanfare, my brain instantly thinks Star Wars. The same is true for Paramount and Indiana Jones. Will it affect my enjoyment of the movie? Probably not. I think my love of the EU is going to be the biggest hurdle to get over to love this movie. It's hard for me to forget the stories I grew up reading and dreaming about.

Fanfare = Instant SW thought. :lecture

I do agree that it has Instilled a Pavlovian response of sorts, but I don't think We will have any problem adjusting.

I'm sure someone will unofficially reinstate it after the new films are out on bluray and offer it up to people who can't live without it.

Fanfare wasted on three SW PT films..ughhhh
The Disney castle at the beginning hopefully WON"T be there- they need to update/stylize for the SW films. Too much Ciinderella /Frozen /Mickey visions to interfere with Skywalker..

The castle isn't on Marvel movies. I see no reason for it to be with these. Lucasfilm logo is all we need. Plaster the end credits with Disney info.

Back