Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Padme was always a creepy character to me. She married and had kids with someone she first knew as a child while she was a senator.

What's even weirder is she said " she always loved him. Like deeply loved him". I was always confused by there relationship. She knew anakin when he was a child but fell in love with him then?
How old was she in the phantom menace?

Well you know Lucas with the whole Luke and Leia thing. And didn't he also write the somewhat suspect background between Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood?

She had an injection of Midichlorians.

94d.png
:lol

13, I think.

Natalie was 16 playing a 14 year old. Don't recall how old Jake Lloyd was but Anakin was a 9 year old. So she was a 24 year old falling in love with a 19 year old in Episode II. That's believable but they should have been older in TPM when they first fall in love.

...trying to recall why she fell in love with him or even liked him though....hmmm...

She had no reason to fall for him in TPM or AotC. She had that "space is cold" scene that seemed more maternal than romantic. And Ani is a whiny, murdering jerk in AotC. There's no chemistry what do ever between them in the movies.

A 14 year old can be a senator on Naboo? I guess that explains how they got into a war.

Nah, she wasn't a senator yet. She was the freaking queen! Was Sio Bibble prime minister or something? He had to be the one running the show. He also calls themselves a democracy so it wasn't a monarchy as her title implied.

i like to think that the point was that neither Padme or Anakin had the slightest clue about love... it was like they were mimicking their way through it (it makes the AOTC a little more tolerable).

Back