Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumor of the day: The return of Hayden Christensen.....

3441249.gif

I hope he appears. :pray:

Well if he did come back at least he'd probably be speaking better dialogue in a less wooden way due to a director who cares more about such things.

While not a great actor, I have seen performances where Hayden has at least been passable (and sometimes more-so), so this may not be the catastrophe that some might predict.

Having said that, this is still ONLY a rumor at this point, so take it with a VERY large grain of salt...

at least he'd probably be speaking better dialogue in a less wooden way due to a director who cares.
Looks like you've already forgot the main character of this new film:
"The Incredibly Sweaty Man Who Haven't Said a Word So Far".

Yeah, I think the main issue with Hayden's Anakin is that he wasn't playing a likeable character. I think there's a few genuinely good moments in Eps. 2 and 3. Unfortunately, there's also a lot of bad ones... :lol

I really don't think he's as terrible as most fans say.
the main issue with Hayden's Anakin is that he wasn't playing a likeable character.
I think there's a few genuinely good moments in Eps. 2 and 3. Unfortunately, there's also a lot of bad ones... :lol
Yep.
And I actually liked him in both films, despite bad dialogs and stupid scenes.
However, it's hard to imagin' him being a part of NT.

Yeah, you know, watching Ep.2 again after a couple of years, it was surprising how much I enjoyed the movie. Even the silly rolling in the hay scene wasn't that terrible. I mean, it's not good, but you can understand what Lucas was trying to do, and I really have a lot of respect for it.
Hayden really came off as an awkward teenager, and the dialogue and acting all reflect that. Padmé looks uncomfortable all the time, and then she suddenly smiles and brightens up the screen, it's actually quite good.

I'm looking forward to watching Ep. 3 again, which was my favourite of the prequels.

Anyway, I think it would be great for the NT to embrace the PT as well as the OT. You can't really go forward trying to ignore those three films and those who worked in them.

Yeah, you know, watching Ep.2 again after a couple of years, it was surprising how much I enjoyed the movie. Even the silly rolling in the hay scene wasn't that terrible. I mean, it's not good, but you can understand what Lucas was trying to do, and I really have a lot of respect for it.
Hayden really came off as an awkward teenager, and the dialogue and acting all reflect that. Padmé looks uncomfortable all the time, and then she suddenly smiles and brightens up the screen, it's actually quite good.

I'm looking forward to watching Ep. 3 again, which was my favourite of the prequels.

Anyway, I think it would be great for the NT to embrace the PT as well as the OT. You can't really go forward trying to ignore those three films and those who worked in them.

Did you just describe AOTC with those words :thud:

The site I read that on said he was "training to reprise his role" Why would he need to train? I'm assuming he'll be a ghost?

to beef up was my first thought, and you are right: if he's a ghost why train? Weird. I would be ok with him back. He's a good actor, he just had ****** direction from Ol George. Question is: why is he back?

to beef up was my first thought, and you are right: if he's a ghost why train? Weird. I would be ok with him back. He's a good actor, he just had ****** direction from Ol George. Question is: why is he back?

Maybe a flashback? Or he's been cloned ( I hope not). Or maybe it's for a totally different movie , maybe a stand alone Clone Wars film. I'd be all in for that!

The site I read that on said he was "training to reprise his role" Why would he need to train? I'm assuming he'll be a ghost?

The guy is willing to better himself and prepare for the role by training for it....

Back