Star Wars Sequels!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Supershadow may be full of it but he's still entitled to free speech. It just breaks my heart when I see people actually believing in his BS.

DD showing his sensitive side. :horror

Pity%20Puffs.jpg

Although I doubt we will ever see more Skywalker/Solo family movies made, if they do I would rather see them do something along the lines of following the Solo and Skywalker kids. Give a condensed, one movie "Where have they been" to catch up with the mains and then move onto the kids so that Hammil, Fisher and Ford wouldn't have to show for 2 more movies and so that it would be fresh and interesting.

This is what Lucas told Variety late last year: "We don't want to make movies. We're about to get into television. As far as Lucasfilm is concerned, we've moved away from the feature film thing because it's too expensive and it's too risky.
"I think the secret to the future is quantity."

Indy IV will be the exception, but any future Star Wars content will be TV series.

come now, i think we all know Lucas is an outright liar when it comes to what he plans to do next. He said he would NEVER release any version of the unaltered movies again. What do we have on DVD (quality issues aside)? Werent there magazine interviews at one point where he said 9 movies, then denied he ever said it? With Lucas you never know.

Memnoch21 said:
come now, i think we all know Lucas is an outright liar when it comes to what he plans to do next. He said he would NEVER release any version of the unaltered movies again. What do we have on DVD (quality issues aside)? Werent there magazine interviews at one point where he said 9 movies, then denied he ever said it? With Lucas you never know.

True, you never know, but at Lucas' age I don't think you'll ever see more SW movies. Especially 7,8 & 9. That would be another 9 years from start to finish.

I also don't see him ever turning it over to someone else to make more movies.

KitFisto said:
True, you never know, but at Lucas' age I don't think you'll ever see more SW movies. Especially 7,8 & 9. That would be another 9 years from start to finish.

I also don't see him ever turning it over to someone else to make more movies.

Peoples children do odd things after they are dead. Just sayin'.

Back