Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After my son and I watched the PT and TCW we just revisited Solo last night. Man I feel like that little "prequel" just gets more and more endearing with each view. And it was awesome to see Maul voiced by Witwer immediately after watching the final four TCW episodes. A really nice continuation there. Plus those last three episodes that take place after ROTS do a great job of elevating the quality of the PT era right before heading into Solo.

Time to binge the entirety of Rebels now, lol. :)

Yes ROTS truly is a gem. Despite the crap cgi and weird dialogue the film is just damn good. Love it

O wait khev?s post was t even talking about rots ..... yikes . My point still stands

Solo is super underrated .....it got nerfed by political/angry fan backlash....

I loved it first viewing and it gets better every view. Shame so many characters died in it. Beckett was really interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm in the "Solo is a good movie" camp as well. Ehrenreich did a good job, too bad we won't see his Solo anymore.

elevating the quality of the PT era

raw

My gf had also never seen star wars. I had her watch the despecialized editions of the OT and said we should stop here. No reason to watch the rest. :)

:lol

Nice twist. You know what I meant.

What you should have said is the inevitable rage audiences would feel for recasting Ehrenreich with someone hammy like Harrison Ford. Sheesh! Oh wait...

OR... Ford is doing his best Ehrenreich impression.

Didn?t love or hate Ehrenreich; he did a decent job and I liked the film just fine until they stuck Immortal Robo Maul in it.

Batman, James Bond, Superman, Spider-Man ... all re-cast a gazillion times. Every Shakespeare character ever.

Re-cast Star Wars! Re-boot it!

(Actually I see that as an inevitability).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

Nice twist. You know what I meant.

What you should have said is the inevitable rage audiences would feel for recasting Ehrenreich with someone hammy like Harrison Ford. Sheesh! Oh wait...

OR... Ford is doing his best Ehrenreich impression.

Exactly. Imagine if Solo actually came out first. We (Jye in particular) would be saying that the closest that Ford clown should have gotten to the role was when he did some carpentry work on Alden's mansion. :D

:chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back