Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hayden ghost is the ONLY change that I can't stomach. I like or can tolerate every other change or addition but that. Makes me mad every time I see it.

Thanks. Didn't think there were any other changes to the Prequels, GL thinks they're perfect.:cuckoo:

If George had to take out all the fan unhappy things out of the prequels, we'd only have this left:

EPI: Podrace, Gungan/Droid battle minus Jar Jar, Obi/Qui-Gon/Maul Duel

EPII: Zam Chase, Jango/Obi fight, Droid Factory, Geonosis Arena battle, Clone/Droid battle, Ani/Obi/Dooku/Yoda duel

EPIII: Utapau battle, Obi/Grievous fight, Order 66, Ani/Obi duel

Everything in between the above deleted.

If George had to take out all the fan unhappy things out of the prequels, we'd only have this left:

EPI: Podrace, Gungan/Droid battle minus Jar Jar, Obi/Qui-Gon/Maul Duel

EPII: Zam Chase, Jango/Obi fight, Droid Factory, Geonosis Arena battle, Clone/Droid battle, Ani/Obi/Dooku/Yoda duel

EPIII: Utapau battle, Obi/Grievous fight, Order 66, Ani/Obi duel

Everything in between the above deleted.

Yoda vs the Emperor is awesome, and should have been longer :lecture
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFEjcvIRMDo"]Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith - Yoda vs. Sidious [720p] - YouTube[/ame]
ROTS>ROTJ especially now

I'm not a big Prequel fan. I don't think I've watched TPM or AOTC all the way thru since I first got them. ROTS I really like, mainly because of Ian McDarmid. He really shines what with the crap he was given.

I hate Palpatine with a saber. The way he was portrayed in ROTJ I always envisioned him as being so powerful he didn't need to use "a Jedi's weapon."

Yea I am still confused as to how we can secure the OOT via Harmy or whomever, to watch on out living room bigscreen in HD?

Just saw pics of the cardboard displayer the boxes will be on at walmart. Looks like a giant walker resting on top of the shelves with each leg making the corner edges. Neat stuff.

lmao at these!
:rotfl

I hate Palpatine with a saber. The way he was portrayed in ROTJ I always envisioned him as being so powerful he didn't need to use "a Jedi's weapon."

Well yeah... same with Yoda, though.

God the prequels were terrible compared to the OT. I admit that I enjoy them on a certain level, especially ROTS, but it's hilarious to me that Lucas thinks they're somehow "perfect" while the OT needs tweaking.

So out of touch... :(

IMPORTANT POST - FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS IN HD, CHECK THIS OUT:

I just got these versions and am AMAZED at the quality and the effort:

https://originaltrilogy.com/forum/t...NTSC-DVD5-AVAILABLE-see-1st-post/topic/12713/

Check out some of the changes he did:
https://picasaweb.google.com/109609428403596349302/HarmySStarWarsDespecializedEditionComparisons

Awesome and must have for people who want the REAL versions.
No Hayden ghost, Fett has his original voice back, Han shoots first, no Vader NO!!!!! and everything else is back to normal, just like 1977-1983!!!

Thank you! I'm wondering if there will be some newer work done off the BD's. Either way, I just got a new rig and this is perfect timing!

How could he train Darth Maul if he could not use a lightsaber himself. :dunno

Yoda never taught Luke with a Lightsaber or how to spar with a Lightsaber. :monkey3

Until the Prequels came along, I always saw the Lightsaber as a weapon for a Jedi Knight, not a Jedi Master, which was what Yoda was. Same with the Emperor (though, obviously he wasn't a Jedi). They wouldn't need that stuff with their knowledge of the Force.

The Prequels just ____ all over that aspect though. To this day I can't believe that I actually saw a Yoda that had a mini lightsaber doing flips.

How could he train Darth Maul if he could not use a lightsaber himself. :dunno

When he says the weapon of a Jedi, I see it as he is acknowledging that Luke is a Jedi

It always seemed to me like he said it with disdain, as if it were a child's plaything.

Back