Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess what arrived on my porch today from LFL? Very curious, given my public comments on this. :monkey3

Is this a Squeaky Wheel thing? Or are they just now actually sending out screeners because they know nothing will affect sales at this point? :lol

Guess what arrived on my porch today from LFL? Very curious, given my public comments on this. :monkey3

Is this a Squeaky Wheel thing? Or are they just now actually sending out screeners because they know nothing will affect sales at this point? :lol

I'll give you $5 for them. :wave

Carl, send me/sell me your bonus discs! Pretty please! :pray:

...for the SE versions. :nana:

Those were my first experience of Star Wars in the cinema. Gotta say I loved them. The new bits were 'new Star Wars' when the prequels were still...well only a couple of years off at that point.

My experience of ESB however was negatively affected by a dire need to p!$$ for most of the film. Couldn't leave in case I missed a new bit. In hindsight the addition of Vader's shuttle returning to the Executor was so pointless I could've spared myself the abdomenal pain and gone to the toilet at that point in the film.

Film it, burn it.

That would make for quite the over-the-top statement. Still... tempting. Hrmm.

No, taking a ____ on it would be over-the-top, burning it is tame in comparison.

Do you have experience with making videos? Strap firecrackers or explosives to that sucker, film it blowing up and then make a video where the Death Star destroys it instead of Alderaan. Or if you burn it, cut it to make it look like Luke did it on Endor.

You're creative, gotta do something.

Film it, burn it.

Do i!

Well then I'd only be left with the worthless discs and poopy packaging. :lol

It's still sealed, too.

That would make for quite the over-the-top statement. Still... tempting. Hrmm.

My offer still stands, watch them and sell them to me for cheap! Serious.

But if I burned this one I wouldn't be wasting my own money... I'd be wasting theirs (for once). :lol

Kind of want to see that.

No, taking a ____ on it would be over-the-top, burning it is tame in comparison.

Do you have experience with making videos? Strap firecrackers or explosives to that sucker, film it blowing up and then make a video where the Death Star destroys it instead of Alderaan. Or if you burn it, cut it to make it look like Luke did it on Endor.

You're creative, gotta do something.

:lol

:yess: I need to remember this excuse. Don't forget to ditch the invoice! :wink1:

Back