Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It usually wouldn't be a big deal..but it's Star Wars.. That's like, the biggest thing ever.

I'm sure the people who got to see the trilogy in theaters aren't going to think "Wow, that was..truly incredible..just..amazing.. Now let's go change it completely!"

Welcome to 14 years ago....:slap

the Phantom Menace is pretty amazing in blu.
Also,another added addition to the AOTC film is Shmi screaming when Anakin is having his nightmares of her whilst on Naboo.

Cool video! I like your baby's name...LuLu...or is it spelled...Loo Loo. Anyways, congrats on the baby. The SW Blu-Ray set looks great. I'm anxious to get it and see all of the extras on those other 3 discs, and the movies on Blu-Ray too of course.

Yeah I'm keen to get in to the extras too mate.

Just watching A New Hope at the moment, it's come up quite nicely and I can't really complain about the DNR at all. :shrug

Well I'm getting the set for $39.99. Amazon completely screwed up a giftcard I was applying and it took 3 days and 4 phone calls and it's still not fixed. Eventually had to cancel my order and reorder it with a "we screwed up big time" promotion applied while I wait for my $40 giftcard to come back from being stuck in limbo.

Pray you never need to call Amazon for a REAL problem. Their CS staff is only there to sign in AS YOU online and read your account to you. That is seriously all they are there to do and you can't talk to any person that has any power to actually fix anything. Those people don't take phone calls and only receive emails from the CS staff and get back to you via email which you can't even reply to. If you then have a question about the email from those people you need to start the whole circle over again.

Well I'm getting the set for $39.99. Amazon completely screwed up a giftcard I was applying and it took 3 days and 4 phone calls and it's still not fixed. Eventually had to cancel my order and reorder it with a "we screwed up big time" promotion applied while I wait for my $40 giftcard to come back from being stuck in limbo.

Pray you never need to call Amazon for a REAL problem. Their CS staff is only there to sign in AS YOU online and read your account to you. That is seriously all they are there to do and you can't talk to any person that has any power to actually fix anything. Those people don't take phone calls and only receive emails from the CS staff and get back to you via email which you can't even reply to. If you then have a question about the email from those people you need to start the whole circle over again.

Use Live Chat. It's much better.

Use Live Chat. It's much better.

The problem wasn't really the people I was dealing with, the problem was the people had absolutely no power to fix anything.

But I did find out that they send you a email after you talk to them and at the bottom there is a button that says "This didn't solve my problem". Make sure you click that button and have them call you because those people are the ones who at least know what they are talking about yet still have no power to do anything.

Mine shipped from Amazon for a Friday arrival. I'm gonna have a Star Wars watch-a-thon this weekend. Probably watch I, II, III on Friday after work and IV, V, VI on Saturday.

Mine are set to arrive today from DVDPlanet. Got it for $65. Now I need to buy a BluRay player...yes I'm serious...I don't have one. Any suggestions??

Back