Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this was posted already, looked but didn't see it....

Darth Vader 'Nooo!' Re-Edited into Classic Movies - YouTube

Sean

Awww...they overlooked a good one:

kirk-yelling-kahn.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Still not buying the Bluray. I no longer support Lucas in continuing to disintegrate the movies I love.

I agree. That's why I do not own or support Blu-Ray because they keep changing the movies I love, making them sharper, more vivid, more detailed than I grew up with. Dammit!

:D

I actually don't own a Blu-Ray yet and this is killing me. I'd love to see SW like I remember it in the theater (or think I do anyway).

Wtf? You come into the Star Wars section?

If it doesn't come with the original versions..what is the point in getting it?

Wtf? You come into the Star Wars section?

If it doesn't come with the original versions..what is the point in getting it?

I agree with you 100%. This is why i'm not picking it up. Plus I don't need to keep feeding into Lucas's pockets anymore. I've already done that the last 16 years. LOL

I agree with you 100%. This is why i'm not picking it up. Plus I don't need to keep feeding into Lucas's pockets anymore. I've already done that the last 35 years. LOL
It usually wouldn't be a big deal..but it's Star Wars.. That's like, the biggest thing ever.

I'm sure the people who got to see the trilogy in theaters aren't going to think "Wow, that was..truly incredible..just..amazing.. Now let's go change it completely!"

I am still happy with the crappy originals we got with the last 2 disk set couple years back; I put my tv into zoom and its still way better than vhs.

I was going to buy these blu rays, but this is one set of changes too many. I am done until originals are included

Hey fellow Freaks! I did a little unboxing vid please watch!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA1neqaDYWE&sns=em"]NEW! Star Wars blu ray set unboxing - YouTube[/ame]

Back