STAR WARS: Obi-Wan Stand Alone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that guy is having a rough time. Never heard of him before that whole Ewan McGregor thing but I feel for him.

Never, ever express that **** on social media though, that's not how you get the girl back.

He didn't post anything of the sort. Some guy from /tv/ Photoshopped one of his Instagram posts and it all spiralled from there. But don't worry, he's doing Jiu Zitzu and training with his Katana. Ewan won't know what hit him!

He didn't post anything of the sort. Some guy from /tv/ Photoshopped one of his Instagram posts and it all spiralled from there. But don't worry, he's doing Jiu Zitzu and training with his Katana. Ewan won't know what hit him!

But he did post kinda sad 'I want you back' stuff though right? I don't know much about it, just glanced quickly at an article when doing some McGregor research recently :lol
Also I always thought that actress was cute so it piqued my interest.

I did see the pic of him casually shirtless mentioning Jiu Jitsu :lol

But he did post kinda sad 'I want you back' stuff though right? I don't know much about it, just glanced quickly at an article when doing some McGregor research recently :lol
Also I always thought that actress was cute so it piqued my interest.

I did see the pic of him casually shirtless mentioning Jiu Jitsu :lol

I can't remember what's real or PSed at this point, but he is posting a lot more "shirtless" and "bad-ass" pics, but nobody really cares, since he's a D-Lister.

not gonna lie.... i would go crazy too if i lost elizabeth too

Eh, he was hitting that for a decade. If you think about it, Ewan's getting Riley's sloppy seconds. Besides, MEW is overrated.

Cad Bane... Meh.
I'm all for something new.
Yeah, because new is exactly what comes to mind when you think about Star Wars PT/OT interquel. :lol Let's create new disposable villain who'd either die in the movie or become part of a crappy Disney cartoon series... EXCITING!

YES!!! This 100 times.

Something fresh. Something new. No Fett, no Hutt, no Vader, no Emperor... I don't mind seeing them on occasion. On occasion.

Like they did with Cad Bane, I hope they create a new enemy worthy of Kenobi. I would be OK with Vader hiring this person to hunt him down or something; an assassin type. I'm sure Vader knows Kenobi is alive and hiding somewhere so his interest in finding him would probably be logical given his condition. It could be like his private pet project while serving the Emperor.

This. :lecture

I would be fine with a brief cameo of Vader hiring a bounty hunter or hunters to find Obi-Wan.

I could see this being decent if they picked Gavin O'Connor to direct. He directed The Accountant and Jane Got A Gun, the latter being a Western starring *three* prequel alumni; McGregor, Portman, and Joel Edgerton.

Bringing back Edgerton as a younger Owen Lars might make for a really cool reunion and could allow for a story that further indicates just why Owen thinks Ben is a "crazy old man."

This would be cool to see and would be a nice little nod to ANH. :clap

I love Edgerton ... not sure I want to see Owen Lars as an action hero if the two pair up for an adventure.

Given his current prominence in front of and behind the camera since AOTC/ROTS I'm sure they'd have to offer much more than a cameo to entice him to return, up to and including possibly calling the shots as director.

Given his current prominence in front of and behind the camera since AOTC/ROTS I'm sure they'd have to offer much more than a cameo to entice him to return, up to and including possibly calling the shots as director.
Which director? The first one, his replacement after a falling out over creative differences, or the producers' stooge who handles reshoots and the editing after everything falls apart?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Which director? The first one, his replacement after a falling out over creative differences, or the producers' stooge who handles reshoots and the editing after everything falls apart?

I'm going with Option #4: The director who makes an awesome SW flick that a tiny portion of the fanbase *****es endlessly about. ;)

What will Kathleen Kennedy do when she's told she can't kill off Kenobi or have it heavily female centric? :lol

What will Kathleen Kennedy do when she's told she can't kill off Kenobi or have it heavily female centric? :lol
Make the main protagonist into a sidekick in his own story.

If "The Hobbot" movies could do that, so can Star Whores.

I'm going with Option #4: The director who makes an awesome SW flick that a tiny portion of the fanbase *****es endlessly about. ;)

:lol :lol :lol

its-true-all-of-it.jpg

Yes because the depth of character in Obiwan is equal to the depth of character in BB8.

:duh:

:lol

After what we saw of Obi-Wan in the prequels, I just don't see what else they can do.

But then again the Solo trailers look surprisingly decent, so who knows. :lol

Back