STAR WARS: Obi-Wan Stand Alone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d go see an R2 solo movie. :dunno

I always wished they would give him a traditional side-scrolling game. He has so many gadgets you could constantly upgrade and he’s always rescuing mother****ers.

I hear they're doing a buddy-buddy movie team up between a Porg and a BB unit where Bruce Willis and Rosanne Barr are doing the voices.

Junkion, set your calendar.

And then you tell me the ship has sailed with the Pirates series. :lol

That would be the steadily declining Box Office, negative critical reaction and tepid fan reaction making that (pun intended?) point.

I have great affinity for the series in general.

It’s not my fault they’re not as good as SW. But I think it’s important for less discerning people to have a franchise. :wink1:

I hear they're doing a buddy-buddy movie team up between a Porg and a BB unit where Bruce Willis and Rosanne Barr are doing the voices.

Junkion, set your calendar.

I’d probably watch it. I have varying levels of affection for everything you named and no Snikty/Spazzy perceived internet rep to uphold. :lol

At first, I thought this might be the best one-off... but as I've thought more on it, I think I'm tired of Jedis. I mean, Jedi don't really represent The Force very well most of the time. Jedi are simply warriors with magic powers. Kind of silly.

The Force was good when it was about the power within us all -- our ability to do good against great negative odds. I think, for me, that's one of the things that worked about Rogue One. No Jedi, but the heroes still overcame their odds to do the right thing. I find a movie where a character discovers that about themselves is infinitely more interesting then just watching a Jedi Marshall wander around and trouble finding him.

At first, I thought this might be the best one-off... but as I've thought more on it, I think I'm tired of Jedis. I mean, Jedi don't really represent The Force very well most of the time. Jedi are simply warriors with magic powers. Kind of silly.

The Force was good when it was about the power within us all -- our ability to do good against great negative odds. I think, for me, that's one of the things that worked about Rogue One. No Jedi, but the heroes still overcame their odds to do the right thing. I find a movie where a character discovers that about themselves is infinitely more interesting then just watching a Jedi Marshall wander around and trouble finding him.

i never really understood why they were thought of as so powerful, they can move things with their mind and swing a sword. thats cool and all but... thats just a psychic with sword skills.

i never really understood why they were thought of as so powerful, they can move things with their mind and swing a sword. thats cool and all but... thats just a psychic with sword skills.

Jedi and Sith can:

Bend the will of weak minded people...
Abuse of power, free sex with weak minded stripper or control the whole senate

Use the force to move, hold objects...
Abuse of power, remove clothing from people using the force or forceful rape LITERALLY

Have the ability to swing lightsabers in art form...
Abuse of power, deflect law enforcement shots and kill numerous people

Yeah... lots of mischievous bs right there.

Jedi and Sith can:

Bend the will of weak minded people...
Abuse of power, free sex with weak minded stripper or control the whole senate

Use the force to move, hold objects...
Abuse of power, remove clothing from people using the force or forceful rape LITERALLY

Have the ability to swing lightsabers in art form...
Abuse of power, deflect law enforcement shots and kill numerous people

Yeah... lots of mischievous bs right there.

10a.png

I mean, I will go see it....

What else you gonna watch?

Jumanji 2?
Transformer 7?
Another lame ass attempt at a comedy movie?
Justice League 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumanji 2?
Transformer 7?
Another lame ass attempt at a comedy movie?
Justice League 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i most certainly dont have to pay for it....

Specially full price

That would be the steadily declining Box Office, negative critical reaction and tepid fan reaction making that (pun intended?) point.

I have great affinity for the series in general.

It’s not my fault they’re not as good as SW. But I think it’s important for less discerning people to have a franchise. :wink1:

This is true, but it still doesn't change the true difference between Star Wars and other tired franchises like Pirates and Bayformers - Star Wars has the Star Wars logo whereas the latter franchises don't. But do the majority of critics genuinely believe TFA and TLJ are good movies? I highly doubt it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I can believe a good number of folks genuinely find merit in them, but I just don't buy that 90% of critics genuinely like those movies. Methinks they just need their paychecks.

The Disney logo isn't the difference between a Fresh and a Rotten RT score as tin foil hat people like Spazz would have you believe - it's the Star Wars logo. Nothing more.

The good movies I already own on DVD.

Boom.

Can’t for venom. If the rumors are true then we must un ban snikt so we can here why his theory did t come to fruition again .

Can’t for venom. If the rumors are true then we must un ban snikt so we can here why his theory did t come to fruition again .

i wish i could find any info on him just to send him laugh gifs when it comes out lol

I'm going to wait until the movie comes out to hear from fellow SSF peeps whether or not the rumor about Venom only appearing for five minutes is true - and if it is, I'm skipping it.

Looking at the way the trailer is set up I see that rumor being true. And crows you might be able to find snikt at the nearest gym.

Back